The Intel Quadcore Database

Hi, from this thread I gather that my vcore for a 3ghz OC is probably too low at 1.25, and this is was I think cause bsod's under prime. Do you think I should start at 1.3? My temps wouldn't be an issue as I'm only getting 55c under 100% load anyway...
ChrisC

Hi, from this thread I gather that my vcore for a 3ghz OC is probably too low at 1.25, and this is was I think cause bsod's under prime. Do you think I should start at 1.3? My temps wouldn't be an issue as I'm only getting 55c under 100% load anyway...
ChrisC

Yip raise the vcore.

Vid added.

Can those who have previously posted let me know your VID (found by using coretemp) so I can add that to the DB too.

Still only 18 members who have prime stable overclocks on quadcore - disappointing tbh - post up your overclocks dammit;).

Vid added.

Can those who have previously posted let me know your VID (found by using coretemp) so I can add that to the DB too.

Still only 18 members who have prime stable overclocks on quadcore - disappointing tbh - post up your overclocks dammit;).

Nice work.

Still a few missing VID give w3bbo the data dudes!:D

Vid added.

I added mine to CPU spec on my overclock post.

But here's a pic anyway

ctviduy4.jpg

Vid added.

Maybe a guide on how to take a screenshot, save it, upload it and post it on here would help as no doubt a lot of people don't know how to do that. :)

I posted instructions on how to do it for some on the forums not too long ago so it's not all that uncommon to know how to overclock but not know how to make/upload/post a screenshot. :)

Back
Top Bottom