***The iOS 5 Thread***

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
You aren't listening...

I would go online and find the answer...Sometimes people like to post on forums, whats the issue?

You're just nit-picking for no reason whatsoever.

Please, go back to your iPhone humping

Calm down computer monkey ...

Back on topic - photoshop, we were being helpful, I was telling you it was possible and it's quite simple. Just like a text message, select multiple people. This initiates group chat. As common sense would suggest.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Wow, if you are going to get so wound up over a simple discussion of time management then I can happily say, 'I'm out' ... I really have better things going on right now than to debate with a *3rd party* over someone else's desire to use a forum or google to find the answer to something which took them longer to slate than it did to realise it actually functioned the way they wanted.

I'm unsubscribed now - my kettles boiled... have a peaceful day ;) toodles.

Soldato
photoshop, we were being helpful, I was telling you it was possible and it's quite simple. Just like a text message, select multiple people. This initiates group chat. As common sense would suggest.

Why not just say that in the first place instead of refering to google? Wasnt hard really was it? Refering someone to Google isnt really being helpful. 90% of the content on here you could google but people dont because forums are a place to find "answers".......

On topic- Thats not how its done on WhatsApp and that is the benchmark im using. There you create a group chat by choosing the group chat option and then selecting all the members to participate in the group chat.

And, one final question. In a iMessage group chat, if i share a picture with one of teh members do all the members of that group chat get it?

Associate
Would you say this is a bug or a implemented into the design:

When you get a new email, notification centre will ... Notify you.
Say you go to the email and read it, then mark it as unread, would you think it should pop back into the natification centre?

I just did this not thinking about any of this then went into the centre and my mind was suprised lol.

Thoughts?
Em

Soldato
OP
is there a problem with findmyphone at the moment ?
keeps telling me my device is offline,
my location services are on, but cant locate me on the map

Permabanned
Why don't you just forward all mail from Gmail, to your iCloud address?

Then, just port your calendar to iCloud and just use 1 service.

Exactly how I done it. Slowly turning over all my emails to iCloud.

is there a problem with findmyphone at the moment ?
keeps telling me my device is offline,
my location services are on, but cant locate me on the map

Fine here.

Soldato
Has anyone successfully used Location Based Reminders?
Dont seem to working as they should for me.

I set one up to remind me to do something when I got home and it popped up as I got through the front door.

Rubbish though how the location has to be assigned to a contact, who thought that one up?

Back
Top Bottom