The iOS11 Thread

Soldato
I’d hope not as my ip7+ is the same. I wouldn’t be surprised though..I’ll give it a few updates and if the sluggishness is here to stay I’ll be chopping my phone in for something else.

Soldato
I’m loving iOS 11, so much so I’ve heavily considered staying. The new animations are so much nicer than the zooming everywhere.

I really really like it, and haven’t found it to be any slower on my iPhone 7, just the usual bugs etc with a new software release

Soldato
So I’ve been using the Flickr Studio app for years, now suddenly I can’t use it in iOS11 because it needs an update and the developers are not updating it :mad: :mad:

The app was working fine - why block it !!!?!?!?!!?

Soldato
So I’ve been using the Flickr Studio app for years, now suddenly I can’t use it in iOS11 because it needs an update and the developers are not updating it :mad: :mad:

iOS 11 only supports 64 Bit Apps. To be fair the developer should have updated it to be compatible.

Commissario

I had exactly this with an app I use fairly regularly. I emailed the author who said that he wasn't planning on updating it. I replied saying that was a shame because it was the best app on the store for that particular purpose. He emailed me back a few days later saying he had updated it.

Flattery works well, try it!

Soldato
If anyone wants to get a head start on 11.1 the current dev/public beta is the GM, there's no feedback app and it's only a small delta update rather than the full 1.8x GB download most beta updates are.

Permabanned
Is anyone else getting phantom vibrations? My phone is vibrating quite a lot on my desk, but there's no new corresponding notifications.

Nope not here. My vibrations are turned off.

If anyone wants to get a head start on 11.1 the current dev/public beta is the GM, there's no feedback app and it's only a small delta update rather than the full 1.8x GB download most beta updates are.

I'll install the profile again see what version is available and if its 11.1 ill get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
OP
I thought I was imagining it at first. Happens far too often.

Glad I'm not the only one. It's weird...I'm getting them on the watch too. I'm guessing they're coming from the phone.

At first I thought it was just me imagining the phantom vibrations on my wrist, but I've started to notice the phone doing it on it's own when sitting on my desk now too. I don't know how to troubleshoot it to pass any feedback back to Apple though.

Back
Top Bottom