The iOS11 Thread

Deleted member 138126

D

Deleted member 138126

Public Beta 2 Photos app crashes consistently on my iPad Pro 10.5. Everything else so far roughly the same. Love the return of swipe to close!

Caporegime
Gave in myself and put PB3 on my iPad mini 4. Love it so far. The new keyboard where you slide down to get the second characters is a massive time saver. Love the new dock which reminds me of macOS. And I love the screen recording feature but that is a bit broken as it records sounds in apps but not in safari.

Soldato
Probably never noticed as I have only ever used their 'all you can eat' plans for the last few years. Couldn't ever go back to a silly monthly cap now. Was furrious when O2 ditched the unlimited data way back when!.

3 had cracking adverts though.

Has anyone on iOS 11 noticed they are unable to use force-touch with Whatsapp?

V F

V F

Soldato
Probably never noticed as I have only ever used their 'all you can eat' plans for the last few years. Couldn't ever go back to a silly monthly cap now. Was furrious when O2 ditched the unlimited data way back when!.

3 had cracking adverts though.

LOL! I don't remember that ad...

Man of Honour
Probably never noticed as I have only ever used their 'all you can eat' plans for the last few years.
I had truly terrible reception all over Gloucester including the city centre. Loads of calls lead nowhere and their social media team basically told me it was due to over-subscription. I switched to O2 and it was epic at the start, reception everywhere. They IMO went downhill so I've since gone to EE and couldn't be happier. I get 20GB a month which at times I've come close to but I do admit that at times I miss having that unlimited feeling.

Back
Top Bottom