The last game you completed, and rating.

Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3

Played through straight as one game really. They've all got ups and down, but overall - Fantastic.

The storylines are great, the voice actors are surprisingly excellent *mostly* and the characters are pretty fun. Some of them are complete comedy.

Shame about the last 5 minutes... :(

ME - Love the amount of customisation of armour and weapons. Hate the Mako. Truly hate it along with the planet exploration. I did the bare minimum of that tbh. And all the hanging around in elevators.... Seriously?

ME2 - Loss of some of the customisation, but not a disaster. Much simpler game, almost just a shooter, but more character. Oh yeah.. Kenneth and Gabriella in the engine room are funny as hell.

ME3 - Much more comedy. Especially with the Citadel DLC and generally EDI and Joker. This does take away from the atmosphere that the game was trying to get across, still fun though. Shame nothing really matters in the end though.

Overall... a 9/10 experience

Is it better than knight ?

I personally think Knight is the weakest of them all. I hate that stupid Batmobile :mad:

Just completed the first Mass Effect for the first time. Once my best gaming experiences ever. 9/10 - Loses 1 point for taking away my female shepherds nipples - I mean WTF!?

If ever there was a reason to dock a point, that must surely be it. :p

Witcher 3 wild hunt. Just an amazing game, fantastic. I played about 70 hours and barely even touched some parts of the game such as crafting and gwent. The graphics were beautiful, the story was engrossing and I got a good ending. This has set the standard for all other games now.

dying light base game, 9/10.

I liked all the side missions and extra stuff that you could do besides just the main storyline.
I felt the addon was too, go here in vehicle then come back in vehicle and then back and forth.

None! Not completing any games these days, currently playing the following and my 'mid game' rating is as follows:

Witcher 3 - 10/10
I'm really dragging this game out as I absolutely love it, it's my #1 game of all time and I don't want it to end :(

Shadow of Mordor - 08/10
I'm loving the feeling of sheer power and the indepth lore hidden in the game with the random objects you find, subtle hints at character names etc. Can't wait to finish it.

And a few other small ones.

Bioshock 1 and 2 remaster. I rated them when I played the originals. All I'll say is wait for a patch as they are a bit broken at the moment. Lots of bugged achievements and crashes, especially in BS2.

Witcher 3 - 10/10
I'm really dragging this game out as I absolutely love it, it's my #1 game of all time and I don't want it to end :(

Same here :). i got to a point of no return and havent been back to it for a while as I am nearing the end. i always do this with TV shows and games I like, I don't want to complete them as I dont want it to end and its never quite as good playing through again.

Last edited:
Dragon Age: Inquisition - 7/10

An absolutely huge, beautiful world, filled with the most boring, tedious quests imaginable. It's like grinding in an MMO for large portions and it's not like it's even optional content, as you have to grind them for "Power" to unlock story quests. The main story is merely okay and fizzles out completely at the end, but there are some real high points along the way. Most of the characters are decent, although all of the best ones are returnees from previous games. Dragon Age II really had some great characters, despite being a pants game. Out of the new characters I liked Josephine the best. The combat is also solid and a massive improvement over DA2's dumbed-down systems.

Need to play through Trespasser now and see if that redeems the horrible ending at all. Finished The Descent last night and that was pretty entertaining, if very obviously padded out by loads and loads of combat. The dwarf voiced by David Hayter was great. Put an hour into Jaws of Hakkon already and that seems far less interesting, sadly.

Last edited:
Doom, the second game I have completed in the last three or four weeks. Great fun, run and shoot everything with ever bigger guns. So reminiscent of the original and Quake in that respect. I loved it.

None! Not completing any games these days, currently playing the following and my 'mid game' rating is as follows:

Witcher 3 - 10/10

Shadow of Mordor - 08/10
I'm loving the feeling of sheer power and the indepth lore hidden in the game with the random objects you find, subtle hints at character names etc. Can't wait to finish it.

And a few other small ones.

I've not sank much time into either despite owning both.

Think I really need to start playing them :D

Just completed Life is Strange.
9.9/10 As every thing can be improved upon some how,
the art style was quirky, the principals of the game are mind bending, and the story is absolutely amazing and empower's the player.

A must buy in the sales, for any person that loves strong story games (Bioshock, Halo, Half-Life, Tomb Raider, Max Payne games to name a few personal favourites.)

What an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish.
I chose the second selfish conclusion to the story.
Now to cry myself to sleep at 1am... :(:confused::mad:

Back
Top Bottom