The last game you completed, and rating.

Star Trek Resurgence, picked it up cheap. Is it the best graphically looking story game I've played, no way and it's not without it's quirks and glitches but the story felt like a proper Star Trek adventure without all the modern stuff Discovery pushes.

However who ever on the dev team thought adding stealth missions to this needs their head checked. Horrible levels that really stop the flow of the rest of the game.

6 / 10.

I am playing this now, stealth missions? Not git that far yet. Wtf are stealth missions doing in this game? :cry:

Star Trek Resurgence, picked it up cheap. Is it the best graphically looking story game I've played, no way and it's not without it's quirks and glitches but the story felt like a proper Star Trek adventure without all the modern stuff Discovery pushes.

However who ever on the dev team thought adding stealth missions to this needs their head checked. Horrible levels that really stop the flow of the rest of the game.

6 / 10.
Is that game stable on your rig? I keep getting the UE4 crash error on mine.

I am playing this now, stealth missions? Not git that far yet. Wtf are stealth missions doing in this game? :cry:

There's 2 and they don't fit this style of game at all and almost made me stop playing as they ruin the flow (as does any stealth mission in a game that doesn't require them)

Is that game stable on your rig? I keep getting the UE4 crash error on mine.

Played for 10 hours before completing and had 0 crashes / issues with it.

Jus finished Mafia (definitive) - Decent game, good story and pretty good gameplay, driving feels nice which I also remember really enjoying in M2 classic (cars in 1 feel pretty slow... but it was the 30s lol).
Not usually in to cover shooters but the mix of other gameplay and especially the narative really carried it (played the last half on Antec hs core handheld, I think this helped as if I'm at my desk I'd end up playing ark/battlefield/city builders usually.)

Now to play through 2&3, but might fit another play through of GTA4/5 in first.... or maybe go back to starfield for a bit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom