The last game you completed, and rating.

Associate
Virginia - walking simulator type game that's all music and no dialogue. The game won lots of awards and there were definitely some cool and surreal moments but I just couldn't follow what was going. Maybe if I'd have played it before my final smoke of the evening each day I would have been able to grasp it better. Alas, I wanted to like it more than I did as I just didn't get it. 6/10.

Lol

Finished Assassins Creed Syndicate. Maybe not as good as Black Flag but a solid game and the graphics and locations are brilliant.

8/10

Soldato
Resident Evil 7 Not a Hero DLC. More Resident Evil awesomeness for me, nice little mix of straight forward puzzles and action in the style of the later Res Evil game. Loved every one of 108 minutes it took me to get through it. Wish there were more of these types of games around. 9/10

Associate
Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Always loved this style of game, Chaos Theory is still the peak for me! Enjoyed it quite a lot, had to faff about to get it to force 21:9 but overall a decent game.

8/10

Associate
Dead Rising HD on Steam. One of my favourite games ever. Never liked any of the sequels. Played it to death on 360 and jumped on the remastered version ages ago but only just got the true ending the other day. 9/10

Finished Wolfenstein 2 on the same night. It’s a great game, and a shining beacon of hope for people like me that don’t play multiplayer games. A stellar 10 hours of laughs and thrills with some of the most absurd scenarios I’ve ever seen in an FPS. 8/10

Soldato
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Enjoyed it. It looked terrific and performance was excellent. Puzzles were quite good and had me stuck a couple of times. It's a relatively short game so the £18 I paid was just about right.

Recommended.

7/10

Soldato
Finished the final chapter of The Dream Machine earlier this week. Bit of a disappointing ending but overall it's been a great game. There was quite a wait between each chapter but it's been nice having it (along with Kentucky Route Zero) to come back to every time a new one comes out. 9/10 overall.

Also played Tacoma yesterday, short game but really enjoyable. Lots of attention to detail in the environment, characters and dialogue. Another 9/10 from me.

Last edited:
Soldato
The Stanley Parable

Took me half an hour to complete, and it's half an hour of my life that I'm not getting back. At £2.49 I feel robbed out of a quid at least.

1/10
You're not having much luck with your choice of games recently (Hellblade aside) mate! For the Stanley Parable you are supposed to play through it multiple time and find parts where you can deliberately ignore or do the opposite of what the narrator says - this leads to different paths and endings - some of which are pretty mental. Much better played after sparking up some gringo.

Associate
Saw that Watchdogs was free and it reminded me I finished Watchdogs 2 a few weeks ago.

It's a lot better than the first, i didn't finish that but i did the second and I enjoyed it. The graphics are great as well, took some great shots when I did some of them ScoutX side missions.

8/10

Soldato
Finding Paradise (To The Moon 2)

I had high hopes for this one. Not a bad take on this style of game but it stuck too close to the originals formula that it became rather predictable and didn't have the emotional impact that the original is known for

6/10

Nice soundtrack

Associate
Finding Paradise (To The Moon 2)

I had high hopes for this one. Not a bad take on this style of game but it stuck too close to the originals formula that it became rather predictable and didn't have the emotional impact that the original is known for

6/10

Nice soundtrack

Its a hard act to follow. Loved To the Moon but haven't tried the new one. I feel like you need to be in the right mood. Been playing Red Faction Guerrilla, so I'm all about the carnage at the minute.

Soldato
Its a hard act to follow. Loved To the Moon but haven't tried the new one. I feel like you need to be in the right mood. Been playing Red Faction Guerrilla, so I'm all about the carnage at the minute.

Ha yes the 2 may not compliment each other too well then ;). The it is worth playing if you enjoyed the first but that game was the first to do what it did for me so a sequel is bound to be less impactful. Also I played Rakuen this year, so maybe too much of the same in a short span but I much preferred that. Check it out if you enjoyed to the moon

Back
Top Bottom