The last game you completed, and rating.

Elden ring 8/10
Finished it yesterday and by the sounds of it quite quickly at 48 hours. Not my type of game but did enjoy it and managed to kill majority of the bosses and see a big portion of the map. Got to level 150 on completion. I did buy the dlc but as mentioned it was a game I just wanted to finish.
Criticism is the horse before you get it on the open world monsters were hard. Then once you got I died more from falling off ledges than the bosses.

Last edited:
Elden ring 8/10
Finished it yesterday and by the sounds of it quite quickly at 48 hours. Not my type of game but did enjoy it and managed to kill majority of the bosses and see a big portion of the map. Got to level 150 on completion. I did buy the dlc but as mentioned it was a game I just wanted to finish.
Criticism is the horse before you get it on the open world monsters were hard. Then once you got I died more from falling off ledges than the bosses.

48h??? That's a very quick first time playthrough. Did you do any of the side dungeons/bosses/quests/hidden areas etc?

48h??? That's a very quick first time playthrough. Did you do any of the side dungeons/bosses/quests/hidden areas etc?
Check out the Elden ring thread the last few pages. I done a big section of it according to a lot of of other people who love this game.
Killed most bosses on my first or second go that I came across. Killed optional bosses like mohg and a few others.
Like I said the horse made dieing to enemies very minimal. I believe I was pretty over levelled for the majority of the game.
Got to milenia who was easy on the first phase but I couldn't beat and gave up on third attempt and went straight to the Elden beast.

Gears of war remastered 10/10
Is that this game?

Have just finished Jedi Survivor tonight and am a little unsure on what to rate it. I did play the previous game, which I thought was okay, despite the game crashes etc. I had heard beforehand that Survivor was worse than Fallen Order for the crashes and the slow-downs, but was still surprised by how regular the slow-downs are. My pc has a 4080 and pcie 4.0 nvme drives, so kinda hoped that would prevent any problems, plus the amount of time after the game was released for patches to fix any problems. The game crashed to the desktop three times in total, and due to the distance sometimes between save points it can be a bit annoying. For quite sometime I was playing the game urgently thinking about finding a save point before the game crashed, than to actually concentrate and attempt to enjoy the game.

Although the game is quite good with a lot of work and effort going into the story, environments and gameplay, I can't help but feel that they left the game a bit unfinished and without optimising the game to run better. Time was up it feels and EA moved onto the next project.

Overall, i'd give Jedi Survivor 6.5/10

Persona 3 Reloaded on PC Game Pass: 8/10

I really enjoyed the first 60-70 hours, but I ended up steamrolling the late game due to over-farming and over-leveling. Now, I'm not sure whether to start Persona 5 Royal or Shin Megami Tensei V next.

Persona 3 Reloaded on PC Game Pass: 8/10

I really enjoyed the first 60-70 hours, but I ended up steamrolling the late game due to over-farming and over-leveling. Now, I'm not sure whether to start Persona 5 Royal or Shin Megami Tensei V next.
Metaphor next month?

Cyberpunk 2077 + Phantom Liberty dlc 9.5/10

I know I'm late to the party on this one, but wow, what a game! Graphics, Sound, Story and City are all top notch. So many side quests and interesting things to do. It finally feels like it's lived up to the original hype. I haven't enjoyed a game this much in a long time.

Just finished Ori and the Blind Forest.

Absolute 10/10 for frustrating, down right annoying, blaming my crap reflexes and enjoying it from start to finish!

There's no way in hell I could one life this game. My Rog Ally would be launched if I'd spent hours getting to the end only to die at the final stages.

Game wise I'd give this one a solid 8 or 9 out of 10, easy.

Back
Top Bottom