The last game you completed, and rating.

Just finished Borderlands 1 GOTY and it was amazing. Last time i played this was around 4 years ago when some friends persuaded me to join them. I didnt think it was all that much but i got to admit i didnt really gave it a chance. This time around i played solo and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Absolutely incredible game. 8.5/10. Got some of the DLCs to finish and then moving onto Borderlands 2 and then 3.

Last edited:
Finished Ready or Not main game (now on to the DLC). I did not even try it while it was in early access, so the current release version was fresh, bug free and simply awesome. I would say it's the Dark souls of tactical shooters - meticulously designed hand crafted relatively open-ended levels, great combat that feels fresh (as you can't simply shoot everything that moves), dying is punished in various ways so you are kept on your toes. It's not as hard as DS though. But the atmosphere, the ambient sounds and music, the way the game surprises you how it does not pull any punches but treats you like a reflective adult... I gave Sekiro and Dark Souls 3 10/10, Ready or Not gets 9/10. What a game!

Back
Top Bottom