The Last of Us Part II

Not sure if I like that trophies/platinum will transfer across to the PS5 version, I was quite keen to run a fresh/clean playthrough and work through it all again.

It does look like they've added a few more trophies though for the extra modes added. Has it been 100% confirmed that the mode isn't co-op? Some of the trophies show 'Keep ally at X% health' and I wasn't sure what that related to. I'd love it if it was online co-op!

Any news on how you upgrade this if purchased the game digitally? Out next week and can’t find anything yet on the store etc.
On release.

As a PS5 noob what do trophies do?

If you're enrolled in PS Stars, trophies count towards gaining higher levels:

Last edited:
I haven't watched that vid so I don't know what answer they gave to their opening question of did it need an upgrade but like I have said recently on here, I played the PS5 remake of part one, closely followed by digital version of part 2 on the PS5. Same machine, same TV (LG OLED) and I really couldn't tell the difference.

Going to watch it now and listen to them telling me I'm half blind :D

£10 for slightly better grass…. You can’t beat a Sony “Remaster”

I mean for a tenner it’s throw away money if you like the OG game. I’ve only played it once and because of the length of it I’m not sure I want to invest the time required for another playthrough. I might just pickup the PS5 version of the TLOU Part 1

Back
Top Bottom