The Little Mermaid (05/2023) live-action Disney remake

Maybe watch the clip in question first next time?

He won't, ever.

As he's already said, he only reads a title and then makes up an opinion just based on that and that instant prejudice prevents him from daring to watch it and find out if his bigotry was justified or not. However he's not the only one on us who just "reads the headline" to make an instant opinion, we all do it to some extent, but getting him to actually watch the video (even now) would be, I would think, just a step too far for VincentHanna who apparently see's "incels" everywhere (maybe its the latest slogan to recite against those you disagree with?) but I would love to be wrong about that.

Last edited:
He won't, ever.

As he's already said, he only reads a title and then makes up an opinion just based on that and that instant prejudice prevents him from daring to watch it and find out if his bigotry was justified or not. However he's not the only one on us who just "reads the headline" to make an instant opinion, we all do it to some extent, but getting him to actually watch the video (even now) would be, I would think, just a step too far for VincentHanna who apparently see's "incels" everywhere (maybe its the latest slogan to recite against those you disagree with?) but I would love to be wrong about that.

You appear to have read a lot in to a tiny sentence.

Snow White would be a difficult one. Maybe all the dwarfs will be gender neutral as to completely stamp out any unwanted 7 male focus on one female.

I feel like snow white is too innocent to be able to portray in modern times though. Women are not allowed to be innocent these days are they

Race swapping has been happening for hundreds of years. Some stories I don't think it matters and TLM is one of those times.

They'll only butcher the songs anyway. (Still furious how they ruined King Louis' song in TJB)

You appear to have read a lot in to a tiny sentence.

I would suggest that its based on years of our shared "back'n'forth" experiences together on this forum :D

I'm sure I've also made just as many postings which you feel are wrong and post about too so it's not like either of us are blameless here TBH, we just think differently on a few topics.

He won't, ever.

Unfortunately it looks as if you are right.

just make snow white 10 foot tall, then there will be no issues with having people of short stature.

There's been a number of films of Snow White, not just the Disney one. Without checking each one, I'm sure at least some of them have used dwarves.

Snow White would be a difficult one. Maybe all the dwarfs will be gender neutral as to completely stamp out any unwanted 7 male focus on one female.

That's a good idea. Maybe even just having a mix of dwarven males and females would be enough to take that focus away.

Basically said it does nothing but offer negative stereotypes of dwarves.
Didn't they can - or at least seriously propose canning - the inclusion of those characters altogether, due to it? The bad press centered around the fact that the people they were purporting to defend were out of a job.

Snow White remake?

I guess Hispanic? 7 dwarves? Dopey?

So problematic.
why do they have to be dwarves? why not a black princess and 7 white slaves
Basically said it does nothing but offer negative stereotypes of dwarves.
all the other small actors were against him though because the same few people take all the midget roles, he can pick and choose everyone else arent afforded the same luxury

Last edited:
why do they have to be dwarves? why not a black princess and 7 white slaves

all the other small actors were against him though because the same few people take all the midget roles, he can pick and choose everyone else arent afforded the same luxury

Yup they were against him because whilst his point is valid it screwed them over completely.

I dunno about incels but you cant blame someone for not wanting to watch that video.

For starters it has the cliche thumbnail style that all dross tier YouTube channels use and looking at their upload history does not inspire confidence that their content will be chock full of top content, high level ideas and interesting discussion.

It looks like yet another very low quality culture war channel for kids/teens/idiots absolutely balls deep in culture war nonsense. I can literally feel myself losing braincells looking at those video titles.

Screenshot-2022-09-17-at-22-59-45.png

I mean cmon, who are we trying to kid ? this content is clearly aimed at a young audience. Or maybe I have it all spectacularly wrong and its actually super high quality content, if so then its slightly confusing why they seemingly like to market their channel using the same methods the worst YouTube channels use.

They even have the token 'shock' face on some of the thumbnails lol

Last edited:
Yup they were against him because whilst his point is valid it screwed them over completely.
It was a bit hypocritical though wasn't it, he's in a position where he can pick and choose his roles now whereas if he was an up and coming actor he'd be all over the casting for it.

Back
Top Bottom