The Liverpool Club Thread. **No Spoilers**

Soldato
Fsg really need to get it done, the guy is never injured, says all the right things off the pitch and then backs it up on the pitch. Give him a contract until he retires he is irreplaceable.

Soldato
This is a great opportunity for Curtis Jones to get a good run of games now, hope he really pushes on.

Seen some great games from him so far this season. Starting to look like a really well rounded midfielder.

Don
OP
A little injury update from Pep during his press-conference for the League Cup game. Fabinho hopefully will be back for Brighton, Naby's just bruising so hopefully he too will be fine for the weekend, Thiago is close to full training but Brighton might be too soon for him and Milner's going to be out until after the International break.

Soldato
Jude Bellingham linked recently mainly because the Dortmund sporting director. Is he worth 100 mil?

For me he isnt and if Dortmund do sell i dont think they will get close to that amount but I wouldnt mind him as the "main" signing next summer.

Don
OP
I'd love him and he'd be worth whatever it takes to get him. I'm doubtful that Dortmund will let him go this coming summer though with Haaland likely to leave.

Soldato
I'd love him and he'd be worth whatever it takes to get him. I'm doubtful that Dortmund will let him go this coming summer though with Haaland likely to leave.

I like him but it seems a lot however if you think he could potentially give you 15 years of service it makes sense.

Thiago and Keita back training with the squad.

Soldato
A little injury update from Pep during his press-conference for the League Cup game. Fabinho hopefully will be back for Brighton, Naby's just bruising so hopefully he too will be fine for the weekend, Thiago is close to full training but Brighton might be too soon for him and Milner's going to be out until after the International break.
Didn't realise pep was your manager baz :cry::p I thought Klopp was the Liverpool manager

Last edited:
Soldato

Very much needed.

Im struggling to put a team together for Athletico though.

Alisson
Tsimikas
Konate
Gomez
Trent

Now this is where im struggling lmao

Jones
Who
Who

Mane
Origi
Jota

Who the hell do we put in that midfield? I dont want Henderson to play again and Ox has played two games in a row. Can Fabinho start at DM with Minamino playing further forward?

He could rest now or get the group won and rest in the final two.

Man of Honour
Very much needed.

Im struggling to put a team together for Athletico though.

Alisson
Tsimikas
Konate
Gomez
Trent

Now this is where im struggling lmao

Jones
Who
Who

Mane
Origi
Jota

Who the hell do we put in that midfield? I dont want Henderson to play again and Ox has played two games in a row. Can Fabinho start at DM with Minamino playing further forward?

He could rest now or get the group won and rest in the final two.

I wouldnt risk Fabinho in this match tbh, Atletico are dirty buggers and I wouldnt want Fabinho to get immediately crocked by an Atletico "tackle"

Back
Top Bottom