The Liverpool Club Thread. **No Spoilers**

What level of new contract do you think will Liverpool want to offer VVD seeing as he will be 34 at the start of next season?

2 years with a 1 year option?
1 year with an option for 1 more I'd expect. Gives Quansah some time to mature and take over and also has the club captaincy being handed over sooner rather than later as a carrot for Trent's new contract.

Last edited:
1 year with an option for 1 more I'd expect. Gives Quansah some time to mature and take over and also has the club captaincy being handed over sooner rather than later as a carrot for Trent's new contract.
At this point, I feel like no carrot will be enough for Trent. I'm confident we can have VVD and Salah sign new contracts but I think Trent has already decided on Real (and I actually think he decided that the moment Klopp left), shame that he will go for free but thats how it goes.

At this point, I feel like no carrot will be enough for Trent. I'm confident we can have VVD and Salah sign new contracts but I think Trent has already decided on Real (and I actually think he decided that the moment Klopp left), shame that he will go for free but thats how it goes.
Who knows, I've read (on twitter, boss hiss) that the sticking point is how much of a 'renewal fee' he gets

Now Trent’s going on about wanting to be the first full back to win the Ballon d’Or and it would mean more to him than winning the World Cup. Well, everyone knows you’ve got to be one of 3 things to win the Ballon d’Or, either be called Lionel Messi or Christiano Ronaldo or play for Real Madrid

Back
Top Bottom