The Liverpool Club Thread. **No Spoilers**

Man of Honour
Jeebus...Danny Ings knee injury means he will be out for 8 months. The guy has some seriously bad luck, he is going to end up having played about 90mins of football in 2 years.

Man of Honour
I cant see it being for Liverpool if he does. He isn't good enough now never mind after two bad knee injuries.

I like the guy and he was in great form before his injuries but I cant see his future with Liverpool now, purely because I am certain that Klopp will buy a striker in either January or next summer and that will mean that Ings will be another rung down the ladder by the time he returns to fitness again, I just cant see that he will be able to break back into the team

Don
OP
Looks like it. Reports coming out (following the scan) that he will indeed be out for 5-6 weeks which means best case he'll be back for City on the 31st but more likely it will be Utd on the 15th after the internationals.

Soldato
tried to get tickets to the Stoke game this morning - didn't stand a chance. I was in the queue to be served in 6 minutes, and it was all sold out by then.

I hit refresh for a few hours after, but only one pair came up, and by the time I'd added them to the basket they'd vanished again.

Any suggestions on how to acquire tickets for this season, or will that be it now?

Soldato
I've gone for hospitality tickets as it is a big thank you present for the recipient. Went for the FA Cup 3rd round game in The Boot Room Restaurant hospitality option.

Looking forward to my first visit to Anfield. Any tips hugely appreciated.

Whats the best option if I'm wanting to drive up?

Back
Top Bottom