The Manchester United Club Thread **Sponsored by Comedy Central**

An interesting point was raised on a podcast I was listening to, Van Nistelrooy himself is a manager (and not a bad one, apparently). If EtH ends up getting the sack, I suspect he would step in...

An interesting point was raised on a podcast I was listening to, Van Nistelrooy himself is a manager (and not a bad one, apparently). If EtH ends up getting the sack, I suspect he would step in...
By the logic the other assistant we hired was also a manager in the same league. Hell I think the new set piece coach we've hired was managing in Sweden or somewhere.

With the first Prem game tomorrow, is anyone else feeling a little nervous? Obviously my Socials are full of Man Utd stuff so this summer has been a bit of a hype due to signings, new coaches, backroom staff and other plans. All I can think is "do not **** this game up". A win is needed, a bit of a better performance compared to last year, a clean sheet.

Just don't mess this game up. It would be great to be top of the Prem, even for a few hours.

Nah, just excited. Will be good to have football back on and I think we will have a decent season so I am looking forward to it.

100%

I've been doing my Fantasy team and actually been adding United players into the side which isn't something i've been tempted to do for a while! Main issue being Amad and Garnacho are likely to be rotated.

Have seen DAZN shows all matches for €20/mth. Considering signing up.

100%

I've been doing my Fantasy team and actually been adding United players into the side which isn't something i've been tempted to do for a while! Main issue being Amad and Garnacho are likely to be rotated.

Have seen DAZN shows all matches for €20/mth. Considering signing up.

Got a link? Is it legit because that seems too good to be true.

Nah, just excited. Will be good to have football back on and I think we will have a decent season so I am looking forward to it.
Are you going to be watching more this season? I seem to remember you choosing not to watch as much last season (not that I can blame you!)

Are you going to be watching more this season? I seem to remember you choosing not to watch as much last season (not that I can blame you!)

I don't know how much I actively checked out last season but I have 16 month old twins so time has been at a premium. If the football is enjoyable I will probably make more of an effort but unfortunately my time isn't quite so much my own these days.

I don't know how much I actively checked out last season but I have 16 month old twins so time has been at a premium. If the football is enjoyable I will probably make more of an effort but unfortunately my time isn't quite so much my own these days.
Ah, makes sense! But you could have used last season as a sleeping aid for them… ;) If they’re boys, raise them to be the next big thing for Utd please so they can possibly switch places between halves like Fabio and Rafael and save on a sub :D

Was from the Fantasy Premier League website. Though might be EU only?

Does my head in that if you live in Spain you can watch everything, heaven forbid you live in the UK you get your pants pulled down and get 1 game a week.

Ah, makes sense! But you could have used last season as a sleeping aid for them… ;) If they’re boys, raise them to be the next big thing for Utd please so they can possibly switch places between halves like Fabio and Rafael and save on a sub :D

Girls can play for the ladies team :) (I know what you meant though)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom