The Manchester United Club Thread **Sponsored by Comedy Central**

Rashford PR at it again
Don't you do that in training anyway? And against better keepers ?

He needs to improve decision making with passing and when to dribble and not being offside

Last edited:

I have to admit I was a little bit in the Jones banter which I am a little ashamed of now I know the truth. Definitely a life lesson not to judge a book by its cover. He 100% had the mentality to be a United player.

One thing I couldn't understand was people were totally aware of the issues with Ledley King for example yet if Phil Jones just opened up a little bit the majority would have been more understanding.

I have to admit I was a little bit in the Jones banter which I am a little ashamed of now I know the truth. Definitely a life lesson not to judge a book by its cover. He 100% had the mentality to be a United player.

One thing I couldn't understand was people were totally aware of the issues with Ledley King for example yet if Phil Jones just opened up a little bit the majority would have been more understanding.
What's the truth? CBA to watch a 1.5hr video

What's the truth? CBA to watch a 1.5hr video

Basically his knee was buggered from a very young age and he basically played with anti inflammatory injections/painkillers for the majority of his time from Moyes/Van Gal Era. He kept everything secret even from his fellow players for the most part and just got on with it. At least it makes sense why Ole was very defensive about him as he also suffered with a career ending knee injury.

Last edited:
Basically his knee was buggered from a very young age and he basically played with anti inflammatory injections/painkillers for the majority of his time from Moyes/Van Gal Era. He kept everything secret even from his fellow players for the most part and just got on with it. At least it makes sense why Ole was very defensive about him as he also suffered with a career ending knee injury.
So he continued to get paid millions to sit on the bench when he knew he had major underlying issues? If I was MUFC I wouldn't be very happy.

Back
Top Bottom