The Manchester United Club Thread **Sponsored by Comedy Central**

Basically his knee was buggered from a very young age and he basically played with anti inflammatory injections/painkillers for the majority of his time from Moyes/Van Gal Era. He kept everything secret even from his fellow players for the most part and just got on with it. At least it makes sense why Ole was very defensive about him as he also suffered with a career ending knee injury.
I watched the video and after doing so I don't feel any more or less sorry for him.

Yeah of course. As I have said before. I don't think we are playing that badly overall at the moment. We just aren't taking our chances. Big mid-table game today ;)
I can't recall the last time I looked forward to match. I go into every match thinking perhaps this is the match where it all clicks.

All I see is a £billion (wasted) old boys club.

Last edited:
Does anyone actually look forward to match days any more?

of course , from watching from the glory days to now started supporting united from the mid 90s , I just deal with it better now once game is over I just get on with other stuff , still get excited pre build up and during the game

of course , from watching from the glory days to now started supporting united from the mid 90s , I just deal with it better now once game is over I just get on with other stuff , still get excited pre build up and during the game

I can take the losing, I can't take the lack of effort and quality (the latter due to the obscene money spent).

Back
Top Bottom