* The Metal Thread *

Associate
Dont know if I've mentioned them before but did anyone listen to Astronoid's album "Air" last year? I really love that album but can't really place in what style it would be fitting into, but it is one of my favorite albums from last year. Think it also was their full length debut.

Associate
Newest Nille album is ok,better than the previous effort,disappointing Dallas has left now tho,really liked his one man vocals,really suited the band i thought,might re-spark the music itself tho,appranrtly going bak to the trio vocalz now!Could be what they need to revitalize the band imo
Seen them bak in the day using that style was sick!

New Au-Dessus track here if anyone is interested :D Great band,need more recognition

https://au-dessus.bandcamp.com/album/end-of-chapter

Soldato
Newest Nille album is ok,better than the previous effort,disappointing Dallas has left now tho,really liked his one man vocals,really suited the band i thought,might re-spark the music itself tho,appranrtly going bak to the trio vocalz now!Could be what they need to revitalize the band imo
Seen them bak in the day using that style was sick!

New Au-Dessus track here if anyone is interested :D Great band,need more recognition

https://au-dessus.bandcamp.com/album/end-of-chapter

I haven't been a huge fan of anything they've done since In Their Darkened Shrines - their first three albums were immense and had this otherworldly feel - and everything after that just didn't emote with me the same way. I didn't think this album was much to write home about either but that last track kinda made me reminisce about the good old days.

Soldato
Not sure if anyone noticed another track on mastodon youtube from new album

Sounds a lot better than show yourself

This is good!

A friend years ago introduced me to Mastodon, but I didn't like any of their albums. However 'Once more round the sun' is good and this also sounds in the same vein, so will probably enjoy this one too!

They are also wildlings in Season 7 of GOT.

Back
Top Bottom