* The Metal Thread *

Associate
In the last week I've been hitting the new albums from Evergrey, Astronoid and from today on Avantasia pretty much non stop at home. Only listened to Avantasia's album once but I did like it and hopefully I'll be able to get a ticket to their show soon.

Astronoid's album is their second release and I really love it. can't really describe their style as it's a huge mixture of stuff but it's a great one.
Evergrey are pretty solid as usual with their slightly darker prog metal.

Soldato
Found an old CD box from Paradise Lost which I hadn't heard in bloody ages (not my pic) -

s-l1600.jpg

Followed by my favourite PL song with their best Live performance of it, captured before Nicks voice broke into a thousand pieces (he's never been the same since IMHO).

Soldato
Found an old CD box from Paradise Lost which I hadn't heard in bloody ages (not my pic) -

Followed by my favourite PL song with their best Live performance of it, captured before Nicks voice broke into a thousand pieces (he's never been the same since IMHO).

i'm not as familiar with draconian times as the albums before it, but i always loved this track

Associate
In the last month Astronoid's second album have gone really hot here but in the last week it have pretty much only been Devin Townsend's "Empath".. What an album, absolutely love it. A pretty big mix of songs and style of the songs and some big wow-moments.

Underboss
You guys on here, made me fall in Love with Nightwish, specifially.. Tarja Trunens voice
so im going to give something back, if you don't keep up with what she does now, here is a song from her latest Album (In the Raw)
called "Dead Promises"

Enjoy, its bloody brilliant

Back
Top Bottom