* The Metal Thread *

Soldato
I think calling this metal is a bit tenuous for obvious reasons, but it's dark and foreboding enough to be worthy... caveat - listen late, in the dark, for max feels.

Every felt like you've been missing a band who pretend they're from the Iron Age?

Album:

Associate
I think calling this metal is a bit tenuous for obvious reasons, but it's dark and foreboding enough to be worthy... caveat - listen late, in the dark, for max feels.

Every felt like you've been missing a band who pretend they're from the Iron Age?

Album:

I'm going to see Heilung in November at the Roundhouse in London, am really excited to see them as it will be better to see them there in a dark venue that late afternoon at a festival in France when I saw them the first time. Really unique sound to them, and Maria got a really amazing voice.

Soldato
I'm going to see Heilung in November at the Roundhouse in London, am really excited to see them as it will be better to see them there in a dark venue that late afternoon at a festival in France when I saw them the first time. Really unique sound to them, and Maria got a really amazing voice.

I might go to that gig too if there’s tickets, not been to one for a while and they’ve got some new material out soon I think soooo.

Soldato

Album:
Was listening to them today and they just seem a little too contrived for my liking. Wardruna they ain’t...

Soldato
every time I listen to one of their new albums since Watershed creates the same reaction; Blackwaterpark is immediately played after!

Back
Top Bottom