The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot !!...

Soldato
"abyss" castle, it's stupidly easy to farm at level 12/13/14. Gather huge amount of mobs, mash to bits.

At level 14 I'm not running through right to the end room then standing and bashing them to bits. end result:

Death%20of%20Derps.jpg

Has actually got me wondering how they'll prevent this after beta, it'd be blooming garbage if they couldn't.. completely ruins the game IMO even if it is fun during beta testing :D

Soldato
Anybody have any idea why the loot in this is so ****? Everyone who's defeated me and my dragon so far have taken yellows/oranges/purples from it, yet every Dragon/Raptor I defeat gives me whites at the best, sometimes nothing. What gives?

Soldato
I've had quite a few purple/orange from non boss mobs just doing random dungeons, inspect my knight he's got 1 crafted item and the rest are all dropped and most aren't from farmed castles either.

I've only had one so far from farming, not sure why, plenty of greens etc.

Soldato
I've had a few oranges from ganking low level players (had no choice at the time, had no blacksmith gear, zero chances versus dragons and raptors), dropped from crap like derps as well :rolleyes:. You'd think a raptor or dragon would drop green minimum as they are so difficult comparitive to their monster levels.

Associate
I've had a few oranges from ganking low level players (had no choice at the time, had no blacksmith gear, zero chances versus dragons and raptors), dropped from crap like derps as well :rolleyes:. You'd think a raptor or dragon would drop green minimum as they are so difficult comparitive to their monster levels.

Like picking on my noobie dungeon :(

Soldato
Purposely leaving loot in my chests now to tempt people to have a go, I'd rather lose than have a castle sitting unchallenged! Not had a replay to watch for a while!

Associate
Purposely leaving loot in my chests now to tempt people to have a go, I'd rather lose than have a castle sitting unchallenged! Not had a replay to watch for a while!

Yeah I know what you mean, I like seeing people attack mine.

Game has really slowed down since I have to wait for literally days for stuff to finish. I actually got into the CB so I don't have any Blings to speed stuff up, nothing to do really. Farm farm farm.

OP can you change Roophio to Hurdy. I got mixed up :o

Soldato
How do higher level players find your castle? I have a level 8 castle and its being attacked by level 14 players! I was happy to see that they can't break through as I've found a design that works kinda well with my minions, but still weird how they know I have money stashed up if they would be placed in a different region? Unless its mates of someone I looted or that failed to loot mine? Had 5 or 6 people try today and all failed! A couple of level 9s didnt get past the first room lol.

Soldato
Just had one guy die on the starting area, he ran all the way back out from halfway in, then died horribly on the same pad he started on :)

Was level 11 too, should have been able to get further but kept trying to pull too much.

Gotsa - some of the building times are a little daft, got to say they need to add more variety to the game or more fun modes for things to do whilst waiting, I realise they want people to buy blings but we're more likely to do that if it's for something fun rather than simply getting past the latest time delay.

Soldato
You can freely move between regions regardless of level

Oops! Didnt realise that. Maybe I should spend the cash instead of leaving it there as an incentive to attack my castle (got bored of never having anyone attack it). I assumed only people in the same level region could attack you!

Associate
Oops! Didnt realise that. Maybe I should spend the cash instead of leaving it there as an incentive to attack my castle (got bored of never having anyone attack it). I assumed only people in the same level region could attack you!

I think higher levels get less of the reward though? I think :confused:

Yeah Halfmad - I agree. More to do would be nice, the game really slows down once you get to mid-teens, unless you want to invest cash.

Soldato
I think higher levels get less of the reward though? I think :confused:

Yeah Halfmad - I agree. More to do would be nice, the game really slows down once you get to mid-teens, unless you want to invest cash.

Even if higher levels get the same reward it's nowhere near as much as them attacking an equal or higher level keep, so a bit of a waste of their time unless it's a mob farm castle.

Personally I try to stay in the same level range as my class, sometimes one or two higher if I can.. rare though! : )

Back
Top Bottom