The new Arsenal Club Thread - *No Spoilers & Read OP Before Posting*

Can someone explain to me all the things I need to do to get tickets? Myself and my two boys are Red members. Have been for years and years and years. 2 x Adult age and 1 x Junior gunner age 15 (Or young guns member if it's called that).
We've not been able to see our beloved gunners for the last 2 seasons as just cannot get tickets. I used to be able to get the odd Mon/Tues/Wed 8pm KO category C fixture games, a couple of times a season at least. But now, even that seems not possible. I remember signing up to some ballot lists last year but never heard anything. Anytime I have ever gone onto the website to get tickets they are 100% sold out. Is the only way AT ALL now, via ballots?

Can someone explain to me all the things I need to do to get tickets? Myself and my two boys are Red members. Have been for years and years and years. 2 x Adult age and 1 x Junior gunner age 15 (Or young guns member if it's called that).
We've not been able to see our beloved gunners for the last 2 seasons as just cannot get tickets. I used to be able to get the odd Mon/Tues/Wed 8pm KO category C fixture games, a couple of times a season at least. But now, even that seems not possible. I remember signing up to some ballot lists last year but never heard anything. Anytime I have ever gone onto the website to get tickets they are 100% sold out. Is the only way AT ALL now, via ballots?
You either have to do the ballots, get ripped off by scalpers or pay loads for the thing which I forget the name of (get a meal and tour etc included with the game).

Just have to keep entering the ballots when they come out, official website says when the ballot for each game is.

Last edited:
Joy

Nope.
Also how does that even work when you need your electronic card with the ticket on? Can they print a paper version?

Club level? I think tickets are a few hundred each on this? A 99% nope.
You are in the ballot with over 300k fighting for 3k tickets a game.

No idea how scalpers get tickets or how you get into the ground but there were plenty of sites selling them last season.

Yeah club level is very expensive.

You are in the ballot with over 300k fighting for 3k tickets a game.

No idea how scalpers get tickets or how you get into the ground but there were plenty of sites selling them last season.

Yeah club level is very expensive.

If I give up my red membership now, will they refund me for the whole season? What are the implications of falling off Red level? Presumably you can become red member again anytime?
Not sure how to become Silver. I think last time I asked about silver, someone said I was (tens of) thousands away from being offered the chance to be one. Is there a way to find out from your profile?

EDIT: At start of 2022 season I was apparently 34,970th on the list to be upgraded to Silver. Not sure what that would be now.

Last edited:
If I give up my red membership now, will they refund me for the whole season? What are the implications of falling off Red level? Presumably you can become red member again anytime?
Not sure how to become Silver. I think last time I asked about silver, someone said I was (tens of) thousands away from being offered the chance to be one. Is there a way to find out from your profile?

EDIT: At start of 2022 season I was apparently 34,970th on the list to be upgraded to Silver. Not sure what that would be now.
Not sure about refunds but if you cancel your red membership you drop off the queue for silver. You'll get automatically upgraded when you're due to be silver.

I'd definitely keep your memberships as your boys ones will added to the queue from when they were first added to junior gunners.

I've only ever found out queue position by ringing them.

Last edited:
Not sure about refunds but if you cancel your red membership you drop off the queue for silver. You'll get automatically upgraded when you're due to be silver.

I'd definitely keep your memberships as your boys ones will added to the queue from when they were first added to junior gunners.

I've only ever found out queue position by ringing them.
Queue for silver?

You have to queue to get to the queue for a season ticket?

edit - ah ok, so I assume silver is not the same as when I was silver (which meant being on the ST waiting list?)

All I could find was this;

2nd edit - oh wow;

Never giving up my season tickets now!

Last edited:
Interested in one ticket?

Got my new silver position update:

Beginning of 2022: 34970
Beginning of 2024: 21110

Maybe only a couple of seasons away?
Interesting, do you have any previous years? I've just been told that 'due to record renewal rates' a seat move is not possible

Interesting, do you have any previous years? I've just been told that 'due to record renewal rates' a seat move is not possible

No, I only found out that I could get my position in 2022 by contacting membership services. When I was on the phone to them the other day and I asked the guy what he thought in terms of how long, he told me it's impossible to say as some seasons they just get hardly any movement.

Back
Top Bottom