The New Desks & Room Gallery

lego said:
Time for another update

P1010038.JPG

P1010034.JPG

Credit to you sir, well done...
I dont thank many on here regarding their systems but thats a great example of what can be achieved, stylish, tidy and proud looking setup. Imo/experience it is the ultimate form of layout in having dual monitors combined with a 3rd large multimedia screen, once again congrats lego it looks very good.

Im guessing you use ultramon and run a preset having the Widescreen set as primary centred above the dual 172x? Also being able to load up a dual 172x only preset so the widescreen can be used for normal tv etc? What about tv input card do you plan to really utilise multimedia across all screens?

Id like to see you run a seperate thread sometime so we can discuss and illustrate the advantages such a layout brings to illustrate to others but only if you want.

Last edited:
Apologies for the dodgy join in the picture, the room is too small to go far back enough to get it all in one photograph, I need a tripod for taking these kind of pictures.

Last edited:
1003307small1kl.jpg

Received this desk for free from an executive who appreciated me fixing a multi-million dollar machine (even though I didn't work for the company) and saved him a week of lost production. :)

Better still, the guy I was tagging along with took me to the pub afterward to thank me. :)

edit: updated broken picture link.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom