The New Desks & Room Gallery

Mine

img01418006004vb.jpg

img015908006000wk.jpg

img01468006009pn.jpg

Ok i finally got hold of a camera and took some pictures of my desk and rig, please pardon the cabling i took the entire thing apart and had to quickly put it all back together to write some important letters. you'll also notice the gaping hole at the front and rather empty bottom compartment as ive just measured it up for a w/c setup.

click the thumbnails for larger images.

A picture of my desk speakers an rather crappy speakers, dont mention the desk i know i know.

Heres my stacker and my desk tidy, its rather useful as i know know what day it is and the time. note the illusion on the fans they're all spiinning the camera just caught them like that weird isnt it. the white card is a template for a 120.3 rad.

Heres a close up of my dual screens, cool arnt they.

Heres a closeup of my dinovo for notebooks mx1000 and trackball, so so so useful. you can also see how ive repaired my desk with masking tape :D and my multitool
closeup of desk

IMG_2267a.jpg

Larger pic

Nothing special, but here we are. Im planning to add a 17" LCD to the left of the 2005fpw (which may or may not become an ACD 20"). And a plant. I need a plant!

Last edited:
OK this is my little set up that I have going.

Sorry I could get further back, I would have had to hang out a window :p

I have the speakers on the window ledge behind me and use the TV speakers so I have Quad sound.

picture1964ob.jpg

picture1930na.jpg

right hand black pc is desktop case on its side, is a piii 450 that runs my website and seti and the left being my main box.

picture2583ic.jpg

picture2573vw.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, here is my setup of my main rig in my bedroom:

setup.jpg

This is where I spend most of my time in the winter months, and also sometimes in the summer when I am bored.

Anthony

a few room set ups i've had over the past couple of years
desk3.JPG

desk4.JPG

desk%201.JPG

desk2.JPG

Had to revert back to old case and smaller desk in last picture cause i've got a bambino on the way so i had to spare my room the computer normally sat in.

lowrider007 said:
and this....

Nice setup.
Are all them monitors on the top right connected to one PC? I can only see one. What video card/s are you using for that?

I love the fact that you have all those WhatHiFi mags around, and then have your projector sitting on some of them! :p

Back
Top Bottom