The New Desks & Room Gallery

god mashie, forgot you had the dual sgi 1600sw screens, i miss mine which i broke a couple of years ago. still not seen any tft screens that comes close to the pic quality of the 1600sw, damn shame they stopped making them as well

Yaka said:
god mashie, forgot you had the dual sgi 1600sw screens, i miss mine which i broke a couple of years ago. still not seen any tft screens that comes close to the pic quality of the 1600sw, damn shame they stopped making them as well
You didn't forget, I actually got the second 1600SW a few weeks ago, the first I got back in 2002 though.

BYTEr said:
Whoah! Nice setup and great modding skills there nice one! However, you may make it "look" better when or if you attach some nicer, lol, perphials and screens ;).
Well the beige fit the walls nicely ;) and considering the number of cases that IIyama CRT has outlived it would be a pain to mod it to the flavour of the month constantly. Also I presume it's just an old habit to keep that beige keyboard, but it has worked just fine for the past 5 years.

mashie said:
workstation5.jpg
*sneezes on PC peripherals*

Oh darn :D

Back
Top Bottom