The "New Gear/Willy Waving" thread

Associate
Added a 3rd Godox AD200 to my kit / studio, as well as a new X3 trigger (cool little gadget!), also 2 more Godox S2 bowens mount adapters, another strip box and some acrylic bases for product photography

53697551070_4b0a99f1dd_b_d.jpg

53697320103_db5390cd07_b_d.jpg

I have been tempted with a A200 for some time now !
Nice set up BTW

Man of Honour
Very helpful, thank you. I have a light seal kit on the way. I began to clean it and soon discovered the light seals had mostly turned into a slimy mess.

Currently eyeing up a couple of Minolta X500/700 locally for pocket change……

Last edited:
Soldato
Very helpful, thank you. I have a light seal kit on the way. I began to clean it and soon discovered the light seals had mostly turned into a slimy mess.

Currently eyeing up a couple of Minolta X500/700 locally for pocket change……
One of my saved sellers has the x700 for 115 but also one body only with a non working meter for 35quid! I did however just buy a canon FD 28mm f2 8 tonight for 50quid :cry: heading up to Aberdeen tomorrow to shoot a roll or two.

JRJ

JRJ

Associate
Bought a bag for travel and hiking to safely pack my gear in. Slightly too small, another cm in each dimension + another pocket and it would be perfect.

20240618_073951 by Phil watson, on Flickr
20240618_074009 by Phil watson, on Flickr
Try the Lowepro Gearup Creator bags, I have the large to bounce between different bags easier and that takes an A7IV with 35mm plus a Sony 20mm G, Sony 85 f1.8, spare battery, filter box and some smaller accessories.

Soldato
Try the Lowepro Gearup Creator bags, I have the large to bounce between different bags easier and that takes an A7IV with 35mm plus a Sony 20mm G, Sony 85 f1.8, spare battery, filter box and some smaller accessories.
Thankyou for the recommendation. Looking at the specs the large size is slightly smaller than the bag I bought and the xl size is a similar size the the previous bag that i returned as it was too large to fit in my osprey bag along with my other gear. Which nicely sums up the issues I've been having finding the perfect bag.

Last edited:

JRJ

JRJ

Associate
Thankyou for the recommendation. Looking at the specs the large size is slightly smaller than the bag I bought and the xl size is a similar size the the previous bag that i returned as it was too large to fit in my osprey bag along with my other gear. Which nicely sums up the issues I've been having finding the perfect bag.
:cry: exactly the situation I was in, the large creator fits nicely alongside a flask/water bottle/GoPro bag in all but the biggest of my Osprey bags, but it took me ages to get to this point but thank god for Amazon free returns :cry:

Soldato
:cry: exactly the situation I was in, the large creator fits nicely alongside a flask/water bottle/GoPro bag in all but the biggest of my Osprey bags, but it took me ages to get to this point but thank god for Amazon free returns :cry:
I'm sure it won't be long till we are blacklisted by amazon.

• Haha
Reactions: JRJ
Back
Top Bottom