The Newcastle United Club Thread **No Spoilers**

Soldato
Soldato
Would be interesting to see how many new jobs they have created so far.

Aren't they paying the living wage also?
I've lived in Australia since 2006, in that time we haven't regressed as far as the UK has although it's likely coming. I didn't know what a foodbank was until a year or two ago, haven't heard of the living wage so can't answer that.
Not sure how they would have created new jobs, probably too early to have an impact. Maybe there are more stewards on as crowds have increased slightly, maybe new ticket staff but probably negligible too. I know Ashley outsourced lots of stuff such as match day catering etc but even if they have switched this to inhouse then it's not really a new job although obviously a benefit to the employee moving from casual / agency to FT. I do doubt if they have changed any of the existing arrangements mid season though.

Man of Honour
That Newcastle kit must be a wind up surely?

I thought they weren't meant to be state affiliated (although we all know that's a lie), and suddenly their new away kit is the Saudi national teams home kit?! :o :p

Soldato

I thought they weren't meant to be state affiliated (although we all know that's a lie), and suddenly their new away kit is the Saudi national teams home kit?! :o :p

I thought it was but im reading a lot about it from various journos. Its basically the Saudi national kit but hey they proved that there would be no link to Saudi Arabia so must be a coincidence.

Soldato

I thought it was but im reading a lot about it from various journos. Its basically the Saudi national kit but hey they proved that there would be no link to Saudi Arabia so must be a coincidence.
PMSL so green and white is off the menu now?
No outrage when Sheffield United choose the same colour with their Saudi owner
YnE6Tu4.jpg
kYufyTh.jpg

Soldato
This isnt a thread about Sheffield United but whilst we are here they arent owned by the state. Have some morals, you are absolutely shameless.

Soldato
This isnt a thread about Sheffield United but whilst we are here they arent owned by the state. Have some morals, you are absolutely shameless.
I do but your in here thread spoiling as usual, I couldn’t give a rats ass what you think, I have more important things going on in my life right now to worry about you getting your knickers in a twist

Soldato
I do but your in here thread spoiling as usual, I couldn’t give a rats ass what you think, I have more important things going on in my life right now to worry about you getting your knickers in a twist

You clearly do as you responded. No one is "spoiling" a thread. Its a discussion about your owners and your kit.

Soldato
You clearly do as you responded. No one is "spoiling" a thread. Its a discussion about your owners and your kit.
Yep and the kit is green and white, just like the one we had in 1999/2000 and considering we’re 80% owned by PIF a Saudi company, if they choose a green and white away/3rd kit(no confirmation yet) that is their choice

Soldato
Oo looks like I missed some drama lol.

That shirt might be my first Newcastle shirt in years :)

Green and white colours of my Nation Team.

I like.

Wonder if we getting a nice new sponsorship.

Also I see we got a new director. Saudi Golf director also.

Back
Top Bottom