The Newcastle United Club Thread **No Spoilers**

Soldato
Always knew I liked this handsome fellow.

Adidas now consider Newcastle as an elite club so will get the full works on their tops :)
I was at that game. :D Beckham played amazing, I didn’t really appreciate his work rate off the ball until then.

There have been lots of Adidas ads around the city since the announcement.

Last edited:
Soldato
I’m asking for vouchers this Christmas. All the club retail back in house next season.
Silverstone has stated we are getting a fantastic new range in available internationally.

Do you think there will be a classic range? Or will next season tops be extremely retro?

I had one of them 90’s / 2000 back drill tops and I ******* loved it to bits. Hope something similar comes out.

Last edited:
Soldato
Can't wait for a new Adidas shirt. Childhood reborn
Ooo yes. I have feeling we won’t get a retro line yet but are main kits for next season will be extremely retro inspired.

Can’t ******* wait.

Biggest issue is who do you put on the back!! Hah

Ooo that away retro would make me nut lol

He’s probably nailed it with the home being 3 strips.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Can't wait for a new Adidas shirt. Childhood reborn
Hopefulley they know how to print names and numbers on shirts...

Castore a discgrace and NUFC also for letting it happen...

sending people shirts with no intention of doing the personalisation, then automatically refunding the cost of the shirt personalisation...

The offical club store don't respond to emails either...

£55 for a 6 year olds shirt, no name, no number, no CL badge :cry:

Buying replicas from now on tbh

there's no way NUFC didn;t realise how massive a problem they have with shirt personalization

Last edited:
Soldato
Hopefulley they know how to print names and numbers on shirts...

Castore a discgrace and NUFC also for letting it happen...

sending people shirts with no intention of doing the personalisation, then automatically refunding the cost of the shirt personalisation...

The offical club store don't respond to emails either...

£55 for a 6 year olds shirt, no name, no number, no CL badge :cry:

Buying replicas from now on tbh

there's no way NUFC didn;t realise how massive a problem they have with shirt personalization
The club store is just Castore. They run everything atm. Once they get kicked out the store will be run by Newcastle themselves and supplied by Adidas’s:)

Caporegime
Key point there is the £73.4 mil loss after tax.

If you watch the interview with Eales, he pretty much says you've got to have some big sales soon. Sounds like the club are trying to get this idea in place early to avoid any discontent.

Last edited:
Soldato
Key point there is the £73.4 mil loss after tax.

If you watch the interview with Eales, he pretty much says you've got to have some big sales soon. Sounds like the club are trying to get this idea in place early to avoid any discontent.
Always has been the case. Sales will happen if they make sense. Maxi sale wasn’t popular and there will be others. Like most clubs every player has its price. Not sure but heard club trying to cash in on Longstaff. Home grown and pure profit.

Worth noting that the Sela sponsorship or champions league prize money ain’t in them figures.

Last edited:
Don
Newcastle have loaned Staveley £1.2m to pay her legal feels, presumably connected to Ashley taking her to court over money she owes him. I reckon those Barclays bankers were right about her.

Soldato
Yep, she borrowed 10 mil from him to finance her part of the deal of buying the club from him. Was on the proviso that she didn’t badmouth him or rip up all the sports direct signage when the deal went through. The day after the deal went through and after immediately bad mouthing him to the press and ripping the signage down he was understandably a little upset so asked for payment in full which of course she doesn’t have.
She’s living on her own little pyramid scheme, not a penny to her name but borrowing from Peter to pay Paul. She must have some powers of persuasion. Fair play to her, shes now part owner of a premier league football club for what appears to be zero capital outlay, I’d do the same if I could get away with it.

Soldato
Couple of good clips here from Kieron Dyer interview on Talksport yesterday.

He comes across pretty well. I always liked him but felt like we have never had a player who failed to live up to his potential in the way he did. I was always of the opinion he should have just one more chance, every time he disappointed us.

Shearer V Gullit

Fighting Lee Bowyer

Soldato
Yeah bad news if he has to have an op. We are noticeably weaker without him. I think we missed him at the weekend and him going off against Sunderland (even though it took them 10 minutes to realise) let their midfield into the game. Big miss.

Soldato
Yeah bad news if he has to have an op. We are noticeably weaker without him. I think we missed him at the weekend and him going off against Sunderland (even though it took them 10 minutes to realise) let their midfield into the game. Big miss.
I didn’t think we would sign anyone in January, but this might force us into the market if he is out for the season

Back
Top Bottom