The next James Bond could be...

Permabanned
I bet a higher percentage of black people would be against a black James Bond than the over-PC white brigade. Why? Because they realise James Bond is white and are totally cool with that mind blowing concept.

Permabanned
Just read they are making a remake movie of "dads army" this year... I bet the PC brigade (Vonhelemt et al) will be along shortly to say how it would be fine for Private Pike to be Chinese... The vicar to be a Muslin Cleric, and Captain Mainwaring to be a lesbian in a wheel chair!

Associate
i like it but i also think they should change his name to James Black just for this movie.

the name is Black, James Black.

Permabanned
i like it but i also think they should change his name to James Black just for this movie.

the name is Black, James Black.

This is why we can't have nice things... The above post is basically one of the most moronic things I have ever had the misfortune of reading.... Honestly, I go to the trouble of making an intelligent and (somewhat) cutting critique of exposing the absurdity of the over-PC world we live in and then someone like you rocks up with such an idiotic reply that you cast us all down to the level of 'brain dead moron'... We all have something to contribute to this forum but from now on, I think it would be best if you contribute silence.

J.T

J.T

Soldato
58l6g.jpg

Soldato
I bet a higher percentage of black people would be against a black James Bond than the over-PC white brigade. Why? Because they realise James Bond is white and are totally cool with that mind blowing concept.

Indeed.

Fwiw, most of my friends and family are black and when I put the question to them, every one of them laughed and said nope/wtf to Bond being played by a black guy.

Associate
This could change, however, isn't Daniel Craig signed for one more movie after 'Spectre'?

Whilst Idris Elba is four years younger than Daniel Craig - I am guessing, however, I would think that the next Bond will be younger?

Caporegime
Indeed.

Fwiw, most of my friends and family are black and when I put the question to them, every one of them laughed and said nope/wtf to Bond being played by a black guy.

All hail Lord of the black people!

It matters just as little what black people think as what white people think, because both are equally dialled into skin colour being the be all and end all.

Are your black people friends and family totally cool with James Bond having blond hair?

Caporegime
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom