The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
Just having a taste of Innis & Gunn Original. I found it at £1.08 a bottle in Asda.

My first impressions are that it's different (a good different) and strong. :)

Also just tried a a 330ml bottle of Brakspear Triple (6.7%). Very nice. This was also on offer at Asda for £1.08.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just having a taste of Innis & Gunn Origibnal. I found it at £1.08 a bottle in Asda.

My first impressions are that it's different (a good different) and strong. :)

Also just tried a a 330ml bottle of Brakspear Triple (6.7%). Very nice. This was also on offer at Asda for £1.08.

That's a great price on the I&G and yes it is a nice beer, right I've the car door open and engine revving so lets get outta here before Ahleckz comes along...

;):D

Soldato
That's a great price on the I&G and yes it is a nice beer, right I've the car door open and engine revving so lets get outta here before Ahleckz comes along...

;):D

The Innis & Gunn Original was only in a 330ml bottle though. Still, it's something a little different than everything else. It's quite hard to describe really.

Wychwood Goliath (500ml) was also on offer at £1.08 as well.

I shouldn't really be sampling ale at 3pm in the afternoon. Should I? :eek:

Caporegime
The Innis & Gunn Original was only in a 330ml bottle though. Still, it's something a little different than everything else. It's quite hard to describe really.

Wychwood Goliath (500ml) was also on offer at £1.08 as well.

I shouldn't really be sampling ale at 3pm in the afternoon. Should I? :eek:

Oh don't worry I know the size of the bottle very well ;) Look back a few pages :D Best price I've seen it at is 2 for £3 in Asda so you got a bargain matey. It is a very pleasant drink and lovely to sit over, but yeah it does pack a whallop :) As for time of day... :D

Soldato
Oh don't worry I know the size of the bottle very well ;) Look back a few pages :D Best price I've seen it at is 2 for £3 in Asda so you got a bargain matey. It is a very pleasant drink and lovely to sit over, but yeah it does pack a whallop :) As for time of day... :D

Yes, despite being £1.08, they were actually part of the '2 for £3' deal. It would have been rude not to sample it at that price! :)

Back
Top Bottom