The **Now Drinking** Thread

Associate
Gotta work through a whole new continent of beer. I'm sure there's some good ones out there....

Have finished the Mooseheads I had and working my way through Steam Whistle.

2012-11-15222639.jpg

Soldato
Just picked these two beauties up. Looking forward to trying them, haven't seen them before today. They weren't cheap though but the IPA is 5.9% and the Red Ale is 8.1%.

dscf3111a.jpg

Soldato
Fallen Brewing Company's Odyssey. This was originally my 'O' entry for the competition but changed my mind in the end.

It's a refreshing blonde ale at 4.1%. A nice, easy drinking lager. I can't remember how much it was but for around £2 a bottle I suppose is an alright price. It's the first time I've had any of their beer, and I reckon I'll grab another couple of their beers if/when I see them.

dscf3116ah.jpg

I need a more appropriate glass for these 330ml bottles!

Associate
What's Moosehead like? I saw it in a local place but picked up some Adnams instead.

I thought it actually had a bit of flavour, like a premium european lager, unlike the rest of the main brands here (Molson, Coors, Bud, Miller, Labbatts, etc) which get a huge compliment by calling them bland.

The Steam Whistle is good, tasting like a proper Czech Pilsner.

Soldato
My last can of Stella. Have to drink through all the bottles of wine I seem to have accumulated over the last few months. I wouldn't mind so much, but most of it is red, and I really can't stand red wine.

Back
Top Bottom