The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
Christ, this Sierra Nevada is strong **** isn't it? :eek:

I haven't made my mind up on the taste yet.

Which one did you get, Pale Ale or Torpedo? Strong in taste or in ABV? Both of them are amazing, but if you jumped in with the Torpedo then I suppose I understand not liking it. The Pale Ale is gorgeous. There hasn't been a person who has said a bad word about it after I introduced them to it... Yet!

Caporegime
Which one did you get, Pale Ale or Torpedo? Strong in taste or in ABV? Both of them are amazing, but if you jumped in with the Torpedo then I suppose I understand not liking it. The Pale Ale is gorgeous. There hasn't been a person who has said a bad word about it after I introduced them to it... Yet!

I know I won't like now... ;)

Just poured a Leffe Blonde

Soldato
I've got myself a big bottle of Leffe Blonde in the fridge right now. :D It's very jealous of my big bottle of triple hopped Duvel which has pride of place on my booze shelf.

Associate
Yep, SNPA is ace. Loads of delicious cascade hops. I always get strawberry more than grapefruit as most people describe it. Still SNPA is brill.

Side note, dry hopping at the moment with cascade. damn you ahleckz, such a bad influence :p

Soldato
Yep, SNPA is ace. Loads of delicious cascade hops. I always get strawberry more than grapefruit as most people describe it. Still SNPA is brill.

Side note, dry hopping at the moment with cascade. damn you ahleckz, such a bad influence :p

Heheh, hops are goooood! I never dry hopped my American Ale in the end. Couldn't be bothered. Just bottled the stuff. Fancy a bottle swap? Well, if mine is any good...

Soldato
I feel like that scottish bloke who got over excited at a trampoline being blown in the wind last year....

BrewDog beers are 2 for £3 in sainsburys :D

Got my self 4 dead pony club's and 4 5am saints (need less punk ipa) for now.

Had a stella just now after arguing with an alarm for too long.

Soldato
Trashy Blonde.

I feel like that scottish bloke who got over excited at a trampoline being blown in the wind last year....

BrewDog beers are 2 for £3 in sainsburys :D

Got my self 4 dead pony club's and 4 5am saints (need less punk ipa) for now.

Had a stella just now after arguing with an alarm for too long.

£1.48 in my ASDA. :D

Still yet to have Dead Pony Club in bottle form, haven't seen it in shops yet. Had a pint of it in Brewdog some time back and it was alright but need it again! I guess it's a good excuse to go to Brewdog soon...

Last edited:
Can't type for toffee
Don
Having a bottle of Dragon Stout, it's alright nothing special. Just emailed in my "Q" entry as well.

Recently tried it, thought it was decent for the price, very drinkable.
Got another selection from rehills this afternoon so may have a couple when I get in. Meant top pickup a Sierra Nevada oatmeal stout but picked up their normal one by mistake :( Never mind its tasty anyway :D

Was wanting to compare it with the smiths oatmeal stout which was lovely.
Also picked up a kernal porter after Ahleckz has been raving about them :p forgot which one he said was best and couldnt find a stout

Back
Top Bottom