The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
Can of the 77 lager after taking about it earlier (not entering it this week). About the same as last time I had something, nice, something different but wouldn't drink it regularly.

Caporegime
Lol no more of that for a while! :p (tastes funny to me now)

Have to try other things...

Was all my local store had of Brewdog... though still very nice to spend an evening drinking while toasting by the fire :)

Making a little trip to my 'other' semi local store tomorrow as they are holding some Brewdog over for me :D Well that and to stock up on a few others too :)

Soldato
:eek: you have fire?!?!! Lucky! (I'v got a wet cat sitting on me...)

I am envious of the semi local store, sounds a nice setup ;) get some of the dead pony club on the go, still find that really addictive.

Associate
Another bottle of my homebrewed stout, this one is less carbed and tastes a whole lot better. Very pleased. Hope my work mates appreciate the bottles.
Tomorrow I'm entering my Scottish entry and celebrating my month off of work!

Soldato
Tennent's.

DJ, my friend from Ireland (the courier ;)) was over last weekend. I took great pleasure in telling him at every possible opportunity that Guinness was exactly the same over here, and there's no such thing as bad Guinness. Plus, that two part pour stuff is nonsense. It wound him up good and proper. :D

Caporegime
Tennent's.

DJ, my friend from Ireland (the courier ;)) was over last weekend. I took great pleasure in telling him at every possible opportunity that Guinness was exactly the same over here, and there's no such thing as bad Guinness. Plus, that two part pour stuff is nonsense. It wound him up good and proper. :D

You're a bad man Ahleckz :p

First coffee of the day :)

Soldato
Tennent's.

Haha :D niceeee

Back
Top Bottom