The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
Leffe Royale Mount Hood, 7.4%.

Leffebeer that simply tastes hopped with Mount Hood hops - not your normal leffe at all. Very refreshing!

I used to all grain brew with mount hood hops.

I also have Leffe Royale Cascade IPA too :)

Soldato
I don't drink much at all but I'm staying at a Premier Inn in Leicester so thought I'd pop into the on site pub and have a Stella. And a bowl of chips. It's stellar!

20180515_212331.jpg

Soldato
Leffe Royale Mount Hood, 7.4%.
Leffebeer that simply tastes hopped with Mount Hood hops - not your normal leffe at all. Very refreshing!
I also have Leffe Royale Cascade IPA too :)

Both mmmmm...

The inlaws bought a few more beers over but right this instance I'm in a Cider mood with Thatcham's Katy (7.4%) lovely :)

Soldato
Thatchers Katy is my fav, i've drank more of that than any other cider, don't drink booze at all anymore though.
Funny you should say that... A good friend of mine used to drink a lot of that and he is no longer able to drink alcohol either!! Does taste good though!

Currently nursing a pint of Jail Ale... Yum

Soldato
Aldi own-label whiskies named best in world

Two Aldi own-label whiskies have won gold medals at the world-renowned Spirits Business Scotch Whisky Masters.
The budget supermarket’s spirits fought off stiff competition - some of which retail for three times the price - to take the top spots.
Gold medals were awarded to Aldi’s Highland Black Scotch Whisky (£12.99) and Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky (£17.49).

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/foodanddr...amed-best-in-world/ar-AAyEyRZ?ocid=spartandhp

Back
Top Bottom