The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
oL372n.jpg

Nom nom! :D

Soldato
Helping out work on an event today in MK.

Lunch - grilled falafel wrap in the sunshine watching the tennis.

a0eyM2el.jpg

Four hours later, a bit of gelato after we finished. Vainlla and Pistachio (apparently Italian style is a different pistachio that is brown)

UmnVm84l.jpg

Soldato
Helping out work on an event today in MK.

Lunch - grilled falafel wrap in the sunshine watching the tennis.

a0eyM2el.jpg

Four hours later, a bit of gelato after we finished. Vainlla and Pistachio (apparently Italian style is a different pistachio that is brown)

UmnVm84l.jpg

man i saw that today, well the Caribbean one which had about 20 people lined up for it and the others had none

Soldato
man i saw that today, well the Caribbean one which had about 20 people lined up for it and the others had none

Ha! Yeah I spotted the Caribbean BBQ and it looked and smelt amaizing but the queue was too long. Falafel was empty (opposite corner) and filled me up all day. Was good. Nice to have some alternative food stalls than all the chains.

Associate
No pic..

I just had a McTasty with bacon.

It's been a while since I have been to McDonalds and I can safely say that I won't be going for a while. I was super busy today and thought I would try a burger as I'd seen stuff about the signature line (my local didn't have them) and thought I would give a burger a go.

It was awful. The meat was bland and floppy, there was too much filling in terms of salad and tomatoes that it fell apart the moment I tried to pick it up.

However, the red Leicester bites were really nice!

Back
Top Bottom