The **Now Eating** Thread

after taking lots of stick on here about not eating egg whites i have decided to eat them, so here we have cheese n cheeeeps with fried 'red duck egg' :)

b64ot0.jpg

My God I wish I had taken my phone with me, i'll remember for next time.

Just had a massive Mixed Grill consisting of:

Succulent steak, gammon steak, two roast chicken breast fillets, sausage, chips, peas, grilled tomato, onion rings and a fried egg.

Had to give the gammon steak to my mate who's half the size and weight of me as I couldn't manage to finish this feast!

My God I wish I had taken my phone with me, i'll remember for next time.

Just had a massive Mixed Grill consisting of:

Had to give the gammon steak to my mate who's half the size and weight of me as I couldn't manage to finish this feast!

we need moar info! where did you go? sounds good :D (except id swap the fried egg for a ring of pinapple on the gammon :p )

we need moar info! where did you go? sounds good :D (except id swap the fried egg for a ring of pinapple on the gammon :p )

Mill House in Derbyshire, it's a part of the 'Fayre & Square' chain restaurants.

Like any chain restaurants their menu mostly consists of deep fried crap and burgers so I got the thing that had the least amount of that! :p

In all fairness the steak was perfectly cooked (medium rare) and was delicious, just a shame I had no room for the gammon steak as it looked amazing too!

http://www.fayre-square.com/pub/mill-house-milford-belper/m7904/

Haha if you do go please try the mixed grill, you'll love it! Went down with 4 mates and we split the cost between us so it only worked out at around £5 to £8 per head.

Let me know how you get on cainer!

Back
Top Bottom