The **Now Eating** Thread

That pasta dish from above...

20121209125221587.jpg

:)

5 rashers of very lean smoked streaky bacon in white thick sliced Hovis with tomato+hp sauce :)

EDIT:.. + loads of black pepper ;)

Last edited:
Just had probably the best pub burger I've ever tasted. It was called a Flying Scot burger in the Six Nations pub in Brussels. So rare it mooed every time I took a bite and had a delicious whisky, honey and mustard sauce.

I also love that their vegetarian burger is called the wooden spoon :D

I am SUPPOSED to be eating a Rustica pizza from Dominos.

But my pizza was missing from the order when it arrived (who would only order wedges and garlic bread? Did they not think something was amiss?!)

The delivery man grunted at me, "Oh, yeah, it's missing. Well, I'm going back now." then walked off towards his car. I shouted after him, "Going back and coming with my pizza?"

I didn't hear the reply.

Have rung Domino's and given them what for. They said I can either have my pizza or a free one next time (though how it will be free I don't know - as I have already paid today). I told them that I want the pizza I ordered!

So goodness knows when I'll be eating my pizza :(

I hate it when takeaways mess an order up. How hard is it to check recipt against products before leaving the shop. So many takeaways do it on just-eat. Just shows how crappy places are about.
Why do prople go for convienece over decent tasting food. That has to be the only reason 90% of takeaway places are still open.

Back
Top Bottom