The **Now Eating** Thread

Associate
IMG-0012-Copy.jpg

Caporegime
I’ve had a right result, brothers girlfriend has started a job up London stocking up vending machines. Her van is rammed with drinks, crisps, sweets, chocolate, the lot. Nothings tracked so the workers just take whatever they have left. I’ve had a right load up of fizzy cans, mccoys crisps, chocolate bars and even rice cakes.

Be snacking like a madman tomorrow. It’d be like supermarket sweep if SAS got in there!

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, @Gilbert89 the ones you get always look a little on the darker side. Is that what you’d expect?

TBH And not knocking it, but the more colourful, the more food dye added.

The local and his classically trained brother have never produced anything with that much colour in it, but one a few miles away and popular with the Friday/Saturday Oi Oi Oi eat go clubbing crowd, produces food that colour.

Soldato
Yeah, @Gilbert89 the ones you get always look a little on the darker side. Is that what you’d expect?

If I’m being honest, I’ve had Pathia’s from a couple of places and have never been overly impressed. Edit: When compared to my tried and tested favourite from my local, my local produces an unbelievable Pathia IMO.

I’d expect it to be Red “ish” as it’s Tomato based and quite dark, similar to Madras.

My local make it Medium to Hot but it’s also a little sour and quite sweet which for me creates a lovely balance, you can feel the heat but the sweetness stands out and for me really separates it from other curries.

There should be Lemon Wedges in a Pathia etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom