The **Now Eating** Thread

Ham and pineapple. "Pineapple? Hawaii oh hawaii?!" you might be thinking.

20240624-134209.jpg
Polizia, polizia!! È stato commesso un crimine!

What chicken and bun? Can never quite find oval shaped buns to make a chicken burger that’s not just all over the place.

Or is it just a burger bun the packing team put under the heavy objects, again! :D
I'm pretty sure is was round before it got lightly patted between my palms to fit in the toaster :D
fyi, asda bun and coop chicken......
IMG-0002-Copy.jpg

Yeah, @Gilbert89 the ones you get always look a little on the darker side. Is that what you’d expect?
TBH And not knocking it, but the more colourful, the more food dye added.

The local and his classically trained brother have never produced anything with that much colour in it, but one a few miles away and popular with the Friday/Saturday Oi Oi Oi eat go clubbing crowd, produces food that colour.

Probably a number of bookings clogging up the NHS the day after as people get a scan suspecting cancer of the bowels like after eating a lot of beetroot or drinking beetroot juice and getting the prostate or bladder checked for the same.

Beetroot. I find one's body's reaction fascinating

Probably a number of bookings clogging up the NHS the day after as people get a scan suspecting cancer of the bowels like after eating a lot of beetroot or drinking beetroot juice and getting the prostate or bladder checked for the same.

Beetroot. I find one's body's reaction fascinating

Ah yes. The perils of Beetroot. I love Beetroot juice and still remember the first time next day 'visit' after a pint of it. Alarming at first! :D

Back
Top Bottom