The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Couple of hours to kill prior to Nursery Pick Up, not knowing what to do with myself… headed down to Urban Burger.

Cheese Burger (Double as Standard) added an extra patty to make it a Tripple :p

With Lettuce, Extra Fresh Onion, Hot Sauce, Mustard, Ketchup with a side of Paprika Fries and Cheese Sauce to dip!

Too many fries, must be double left over in the bag.. eating my way through them :D

Soldato
Couple of hours to kill prior to Nursery Pick Up, not knowing what to do with myself… headed down to Urban Burger.

With Lettuce, Extra Fresh Onion, Hot Sauce, Mustard, Ketchup with a side of Paprika Fries and Cheese Sauce to dip!

Too many fries, must be double left over in the bag.. eating my way through them :D

Dirty, OH so dirty...Must resist :cry:

Checks for nearest Urban Burger

Resistance is futile

ulfjod6.gif

Associate

Good god that burger looks divine!

Soldato
vdvc5pJ.jpeg
kIO5OSe.jpeg
dTBvx9U.jpeg

I took a leaf out of the Kings book, and went with 2 Curries. I had the usual plus a Chicken Tikka Masala. Complimented each other nicely. Delicious!

The masala was a bit pinker than what I remember, but I do know it’s chef dependant at my local with a lot of the dishes.

Oh I’m very jealous, as always… anytime I see someone else enjoying a Curry.. I want one :D

I see you used the Great Wall of Rice technique to act as a barrier, so proud! :p

Caporegime
It’s warm today, I’ve resorted to having my Spaghetti Legs out.

I’m happy to be your tour guide and interpreter, although I’m not cheap and it would cost you many Pathia’s :p
My legs are also an issue in the summer. If I stand at the back door in my shorts all the local foxes gather round thinking they’re getting chucked some bones

Associate
vdvc5pJ.jpeg
kIO5OSe.jpeg
dTBvx9U.jpeg

I took a leaf out of the Kings book, and went with 2 Curries. I had the usual plus a Chicken Tikka Masala. Complimented each other nicely. Delicious!

The masala was a bit pinker than what I remember, but I do know it’s chef dependant at my local with a lot of the dishes.
Gilbert is still the King but you're having a good go for his title. Maybe it's time to make you the crown prince of Pathia

Back
Top Bottom