The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
I very nearly ended up with another Indian from my local, but I thought even I’m embarrassed to show my face again.

Soo, I did the next best thing and made a Halloumi (I know, I know..) Masala Curry accompanied with a Bicycle Seat Naan Bread.

Conclusion is, I should have gone for a proper Indian :rolleyes::cry:

Can you post the postcode for this place, I think I’m ‘just’ a 5 hour drive or so from it.

Maybe we should all compare distances and nominate a volunteer.

Either that or a curry meet there.

The pressure would be unbelievable, I can only vouch for the Pathia!!!

S66 1AA :D

Associate
I very nearly ended up with another Indian from my local, but I thought even I’m embarrassed to show my face again.

Soo, I did the next best thing and made a Halloumi (I know, I know..) Masala Curry accompanied with a Bicycle Seat Naan Bread.

Conclusion is, I should have gone for a proper Indian :rolleyes::cry:

The pressure would be unbelievable, I can only vouch for the Pathia!!!

S66 1AA :D

168 miles.

Who’s next ?

Caporegime
Creamy cheesy goodness carbonara

IMG-1180.jpg

Associate
Temps / time etc? You pretty much nailed them lol. I've been doing some home made in air fryer with mixed results.

I do them at 180 fan, on a non stick oven tray, for 25 mins then check them and turn them.. then depending on the thickness do them more.. usually 5 mins at a time until I feel as though they're done.

Sorry I can't be more specific than that.. as I tend to cut them different thickness each time I do chips.. :)

HTH. R.

Soldato
Pretty sure mine would be cold by the time I got home.

4 hr 4 min (235 miles)​

Dine in with Gilbert :eek:

Only if he brings the Cat! I’m 2.5 Miles away but I’ll let the Restaurant give you directions to my address, I think they have a Memo readily available which is usually given to delivery drivers.

Come dine with me OCUK edition ? :D

Sounds a great idea!!! I’ll get the Gazebo Setup, Inflatable Pool and I’ll make sure I have a clean Wheelie Bin to act as a cooler for our beverages.

Dress Code is String Vests only :D

Soldato
Only if he brings the Cat! I’m 2.5 Miles away but I’ll let the Restaurant give you directions to my address, I think they have a Memo readily available which is usually given to delivery drivers.

Sounds a great idea!!! I’ll get the Gazebo Setup, Inflatable Pool and I’ll make sure I have a clean Wheelie Bin to act as a cooler for our beverages.

Dress Code is String Vests only :D
/Awaits invite :D

Back
Top Bottom