The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
I'll join you on not so dpclassy

Jacket potato with chilli sauce, starting to go yellow, still needs another 15mins. Past the best salad with sour cream and chilli sauce. And a couple of burgers with Cajun rub

Man of Honour
:)

28qs2fr.png

Soldato
Chicken kebab night again. I bought some bog standard takeaway chips for £1 but they were as expected: bog standard takeaway chips. They got binned. No idea why I bought them.

k01hMStl.png.jpg

Suspended
:)

lotsoffood.png

If I get you for secret Santa again this year I'm going to buy you take away gift cards. If those even exist... ;)

I'm eating a stick of rock and some vanilla and cherry fudge. My mum went to Blackpool a couple of weeks ago and brought it back for me. Haven't had rock in years!

Soldato
I didn't take a photo because I was surrounded by school kids, but I had a McDonalds... Only a Medium though!

5 Chicken Selects, Medium Chips, Oasis, Double Cheeseburger without pickle. Yum!

Man of Honour
^^ i allways eat the pickle, whenever i go to Maccy D's with my sister she asks for extra pickle in hers so they have to cook her a fresh burger

Man of Honour
What's wrong with you, without pickle.
Gherkins are great. Always a jar in the fridge and tuna mayo isn't tuna mayo without some finely diced dill gherkins mixed through.
It seems to be one of those cool things to hate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom