The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
walxue.jpg

Soldato
Breakfast - one of my regular breakfasts, only had 1 egg left :(

Was the egg fully cooked on the top? If an egg isn't cooked on top and is still runny/spunky then I can't eat any of it.

Just got back from McDonalds. I feel awful as I've had the same meal for lunch yesterday, on the way home from the pub last night and again this morning.

bgJy2POl.png.jpg

Man of Honour
after seeing the recent Maccy D's pics, i have also had mcdonalds for lunch :)
happy meal (nuggets+diet coke) and a bigmac + a double cheeseburger

11az8sg.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Looks tasty! What spices?

It was delicious :)

A mixture of garlic, black pepper, paprika, chilli, cumin, salt and oregano. And some parsley.

Was the egg fully cooked on the top? If an egg isn't cooked on top and is still runny/spunky then I can't eat any of it.

Just got back from McDonalds. I feel awful as I've had the same meal for lunch yesterday, on the way home from the pub last night and again this morning.

No I don't like eggs over cooked.

I can't say I am a fan of your meal - but I haven't been to McDs for about 6 years - not my thing ;)

as for Freefaller's pic, i love broccoli but i've never had it for breakfast before. :p

Breakfast is just a meal for me. I normally have fish for brekkie, but sometimes it'll be steak, or chicken, or pork. Sometimes with rice and some veg, sometimes just veg. Depends on how much time I have in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom