The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Just made myself a late lunch fryup. :)

fryup2.jpg

Soldato
No I don't like eggs over cooked.

I can't say I am a fan of your meal - but I haven't been to McDs for about 6 years - not my thing ;)

McDonalds is either a 'I am going to get drunk', 'I am drunk' or a 'I was drunk last night' meal. I try and avoid making a habit of it (except for the past day :p)

I'd have to flip those eggs over and do the other side, then I'd be happy. Everything else looks quality.

Man of Honour
McDonalds is either a 'I am going to get drunk', 'I am drunk' or a 'I was drunk last night' meal. I try and avoid making a habit of it (except for the past day :p)

I'd have to flip those eggs over and do the other side, then I'd be happy. Everything else looks quality.

We all need our cheat meals :D

I'm so boring, I hardly drink either, so I have less of those junk food cravings... though they do happen! :D

Associate
I genuinely stay on the wagon for a couple of weeks then have a Friday or Saturday where I go out for a few scoops and a curry/pizza followed by some more treats the day after to help me recover. :D

Soldato
Damn. I got a 20 nugget box once and I couldn't eat it all in one sitting. I think I managed like 14 and then had to stop.

The struggle happens when you get to about 30, depending on how hungry you are.

Always nice to have 2 apple pies and large coke to wash them down with though :p

Soldato
Just had two vanilla cupcakes. Must not reach for the 3rd one.... :eek:

I fancied cake but only had 100g of butter left so I decided to make some kiddies cakes....I can totally decorate cakes better than a 5 year old :cool:

0kxaiAml.jpg

Soldato
i just had a dirty kebab and chips. even though i ordered the smallest portion of each one, i'm absolutely stuffed and feel barely able to move.

at this point i feel i should apologise for joking to someone earlier about eating mcdonalds. you carry on. even a 2 week collection of their waste would be cleaner than what i've just eaten. :p

Back
Top Bottom