The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
I almost failed and got Hagen daz. However just got a bottle of diet coke instead. So much better, but good god sickly sweet, low sugar really does change perception of sweet things. Had an odd dinner though.
Egg noodles, franks hot sauce, chorizo, onion, mushrooms, bacon, garlic, chilli etc.

However feel like I'm going to fail soon, that's two days in a row with cravings and almost buying crap.

Last edited:
Soldato
I had an apple pie as well and I'm not even full up :/
Now having beancurd dessert... So I'm about 500 calories over. I am so getting on the treadmill tonight, even if it means I don't get to sleep until 2am....

BvutIMal.jpg

Soldato
lol cainer I missed your comment. I'm on a dry January! Shock.

I had chicken Lo Mein for dinner.

10950547_766446636738349_1499335004_n.jpg

With zooooooodles

10544414_10152671267642169_848871627221670241_n.jpg

Soldato
Might have to pick up some turkey for the weekend. I love mackerel as well, it's a tasty swine.

I like to eat lol

Join the club! <3 Mackerel.

Benny's IG feed makes me hate him more though. Dude is also stacked like a mother.

Followed you on IG Benny. Some amazing looking food you've got there, and looking shredded in your picture!

Ta.

Trimming again, if I can get things moving, hence the fluff :p High volume low energy density foods are a god send.

With zooooooodles

snip

Spiralizer ftw!

Associate
Just followed you on IG BennyC. Crazy scenes of some of that food. Makes me starving! I feel like if I ate like that I'd just be a ball of lard. :(

Good work!

Man of Honour
Managed 50 minutes at quite an intense speed (getting close to feeling like vomiting the pizza back up - which is my excuse for cutting the session short).

700kcal burnt...maybe 1/3rd of the pizza :p

Soldato
My fault??? Oh you funny cainer.......... :p

Well looks like I didn't manage to burn off the calories from tonights binge eating... managed 25 mins of fast paced walking and jogging. I had really bad side stitches just 2 minutes in... And what's more shocking is that I actually vommed up a little beancurd before I even got on the treadmill!! Sorry if TMI and off topic, I know this is the now eating thread and not the now vomiting thread :o

Man of Honour
yeah i think that one had been sat around for a while :/
the Big Tasty with bacon was good though, i asked for it with no tomato so they cooked it fresh while i waited ;)

Associate
Where is the rice MrMarvelous?

Talking of Indian meals, Tesco had some on offer for half price £1.65

Tandoori Chicken, Pilau Rice and Bombay potato.. for a ready meal cooked in the oven they are absolutely delicious.

yeah i think that one had been sat around for a while :/
the Big Tasty with bacon was good though, i asked for it with no tomato so they cooked it fresh while i waited ;)

I am fond of the big tasty, but no bacon, McDonalds bacon is not nice! the sauce in the burger is lovely!

Back
Top Bottom