The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
Burger King only do one thing correctly and that's the XL Bacon Double Cheese. Everything else is a poor imitation of the fine produce of those stunning Golden Arches. :p

but even the man himself prefers BK..

2dtu82e.jpg

:D

Man of Honour
Rice = wayyyy too filling for me. I feel bloated if I even eat a little bit.

marv, how do you cook your naan bread? it always looks a little dry if you dont mind me saying,
when i cook ones like that from the supermarket, i splash some water over the top of it and cover it in foil for ~4-5 mins, then remove the foil for the final minute, and it comes out steeming and doughy like fresh bread but with a crispy underside

Man of Honour
My fault??? Oh you funny cainer.......... :p

Well looks like I didn't manage to burn off the calories from tonights binge eating... managed 25 mins of fast paced walking and jogging. I had really bad side stitches just 2 minutes in... And what's more shocking is that I actually vommed up a little beancurd before I even got on the treadmill!! Sorry if TMI and off topic, I know this is the now eating thread and not the now vomiting thread :o

Could be an awesome idea for a new thread...

Looking at your diary, being 231 kcal over you goal is almost certainly still weight loss territory - so it could be worse :)

how many calories would you burn off walking 2.2 miles?
McDonalds is 1.1mi from me, im thinking if i walk there and back i could get an extra burger without feeling guilty :D

Depends on how heavy you are. Heavier = more kcal required to move around. So, eating all that McDonalds is helping you burn more kcal when doing exercise in the future. Completely guilt-free :p

Man of Honour
Depends on how heavy you are. Heavier = more kcal required to move around. So, eating all that McDonalds is helping you burn more kcal when doing exercise in the future. Completely guilt-free :p

i like you, thats music to my ears :D
i suppose i do need to get a bit healthy'r though, i see you talking about cycling.. ive got a LooK carbon bike + a turbo trainer but never used it since my dad gave it to me ~ 18 months ago :o

Last edited:
Man of Honour
i like you, thats music to my ears :D
i suppose i do need to get a bit healthy'r though, i see you talking about cycling.. ive got a LooK carbon bike + a turbo trainer but never used it since my dad gave it to me ~ 18 months ago :o

If you're serious then I really do recommend setting it up. Get a speed/cadence sensor (£16 from Decathlon) and a Suunto Ant+ stick (£20 from Wiggle/Amazon) and start doing some sessions. You'll find it quite easy to fit in a 30 minute session here and there and it will make a massive difference to your fitness. Generally you should be wishing you were dead before you stop the session :p

If you're not serious then... okay :p

If you get on that, you could do like, a burger every 30-40 mins? Then repeat? :D

Maybe not to start with but it'll get like that... I kind of approach my food a bit like that, which might not be that healthy an attitude to have.

Man of Honour
If you're serious then I really do recommend setting it up. Get a speed/cadence sensor (£16 from Decathlon) and a Suunto Ant+ stick (£20 from Wiggle/Amazon) and start doing some sessions. You'll find it quite easy to fit in a 30 minute session here and there and it will make a massive difference to your fitness. Generally you should be wishing you were dead before you stop the session :p

If you're not serious then... okay :p

ive just added '1 duster cloth' to my shopping list..

2ut6c86.png

Associate
I had interview today and ended up going for lunch with one of the other candidates (I don't know how it happened) and we went to yo sushi! Was so good and they had a january sale so most plates were £2,50. Didn't get any pictures taken but I just love the takoyaki there!

Back
Top Bottom