The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
^ It was delicious but hard work by the end...and also ruined my appetite for dinner :p

I'd already prepared the pizza base so I just stuck some garlic chilli and butter on there. Pretty damn tasty.

Soldato
This is happening...
Snip

^ It was delicious but hard work by the end...and also ruined my appetite for dinner :p

I'd already prepared the pizza base so I just stuck some garlic chilli and butter on there. Pretty damn tasty.

Nice work :cool:

Dessert in last, always last. Wholefood first :)

Edit: Don't think my Aldi is graced with their specially selected ice creams.

macros pls

Man of Honour
Normally I would do that but I was absolutely starving after my trainer + beefcake session. I should've had some other kind of snack :)

I've binned the packaging sorry and it incorrectly scanned as Haagen Dazs. I'll sacrifice myself by getting some more on Saturday and get the macros for you.

Man of Honour
I like the wheyhey (whey protein "ice cream") as well, totally different texture but really nice, but at £2.50 per small tub, no way am I buying it again, unless it ever comes on offer again.

Man of Honour
No whey you're buying it again, right? :p

Due to how horrible protein shakes taste I'd find it hard to make myself try anything like that I think.

:D
If you see it on offer, try it nothing like shakes, or at least not in my opinion.

Although, I have vanilla protein shake I don't use, couple scoops of that, frozen berries and water. Might make a good mix to over come a craving.

Soldato
Awesome. It's really hard to describe some of the techniques and I think you just eventually start to 'get it' / get a feel for how you can manipulate the dough.

Yeah that video you sent me helped out. I seem to struggle to make it actually expand when I'm trying to press it out on the work surface. Looks like it just relaxes back into the size it was before every time. Had much more success doing something similar to what he did with holding it in the air with your fingers curled and just keep turning it around and it seems to stretch itself quite well.

Next step is to try stuffed crust obviously :D

Associate
I like the wheyhey (whey protein "ice cream") as well, totally different texture but really nice, but at £2.50 per small tub, no way am I buying it again, unless it ever comes on offer again.

Musclefood do it for £18 for three 500ml tubs, so not that much more than a normal tub from the supermarket.

Associate
Just had a look at that ocado website. So many nordic products! I might need to buy some!
Ice cream is nice but I find them bit too sweet here same with everything sweet, I think it all has double the sugar Im used to. But then also I always think everything needs salt as Im used to salty food :D

Back
Top Bottom