The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
Battered mackerel does sound interesting.

I really miss the deep-fried capelin I used to eat regularly at a local sushi/etc place. Looks like they've stopped doing it since I was there last too :/

Tea Drinker
Don
macca - that bread looks amazing! Want!

It's almost alcoholic :)

With the kids we always end up with bananas that are bruised or come back uneaten and bruised or left in the fruit bowl. They get slung in the freezer till we get 8 or so. By then the skins are black and the insides gloop but make the most fantastic banana bread.

Going to make some custard for after dinner tomorrow.

Pork belly yum yum

Soldato
20150201_100406.jpg

mmmmm Sunday morning fry-up. Been a while.

Soldato
Just had two crumpets with melted cheese and bits of spring onion on. Now having some chips dipped in chilli barbecue sauce.

So healthy :D

Making a chicken dinner tonight. As it's National Yorkshire Pudding Day (apparently), best go out to get some eggs to get some yorkies made!

Man of Honour
It's almost alcoholic :)

With the kids we always end up with bananas that are bruised or come back uneaten and bruised or left in the fruit bowl. They get slung in the freezer till we get 8 or so. By then the skins are black and the insides gloop but make the most fantastic banana bread.

Going to make some custard for after dinner tomorrow.

Pork belly yum yum

I'm so going to invite myself round next time I'm on the coast! :D

Soldato
Just demolished within seconds

dooM8Bl.jpg

Quarter pound beef burger, pork sausage patty, cheddar cheese, 2 rashers bacon, 1 fried egg, red and green Jalapeño peppers and a dollop of reduced sugar ketchup.

687 calories, 5 carbs, 46g fat, 46g protein and over 9000 for yummyness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom