The **Now Eating** Thread

Had scrambled egg with chives earlier today for dinner. This I need to sort my phone camera out or get a new phone, the photo's look so washed out/lifeless. :(

mCWJUCO.jpg.png

Last edited:
My teeth are in agony looking at that! Loving the burger though, was it good?

I never understand why people say that about their teeth :confused: do you not brush them? :p

Yeah, I've had Boar & Apple before, these weren't the nicest I've had but are still good.

Brioche buns are the future, no calorie difference (less actually) over most normal rolls, and transforms it :cool:

Brioche buns with burgers are amazing, yeah. I've found the Tesco own brand ones to actually be surprisingly decent quality too.

I actually often use brioche buns for regular sandwiches too actually.

2mfb13k.jpg

Chicken donner calzone! <3

I never understand why people say that about their teeth :confused: do you not brush them? :p

I brush my teeth regularly. I can crunch things and I can have hot and ice cold drinks without any problems with my teeth. By the time I get about half way through a Mars bar, I'm in agony. I have no idea what it is about sugary foods but it plays hell with my (normally not sensitive) teeth.

Edit: Those Calzones do look fabulous. I wish I could get some of that around here :(

Back
Top Bottom