The **Now Eating** Thread

Lol I was looking through this on my phone and kept trying to push the above pic as I thought it was a video with the white plastic bit in the middle, DOH!

we should post vids of us eating food :D
brb, just nipping out to get 10 big macs for my vid :cool:

(thats a lie, just about to go out for an Indian ;))

I admit, I was like

cry.jpg

Upon seeing that lovely laid out pizza :p

Herbies > Papa John's > Domino's >>> Rocco's
Herbies are only a small local franchise though :(

RZm25Gz.png

After seeing Cainer's pics, I want one round here as well.

They should start franchising.

Ordered a curry for later. I'm not mad on huge lumps of chicken as they fill me up too quick, so I've asked for a chicken tikka biryiani (which is small chopped chicken), but instead of a veg curry, I'm having a madras sauce over it. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Sirloin steak from my local butchers, grilled cheese and chips/onion rings.

Was so hungry I couldn't take a pic in time but it was delicious :D

BennyC I love how you set up your deserts in front of that red curtain, companies should start advertising like that haha!

Last edited:
Went to the cinema to see Jurassic World today after visiting my mum in hospital. Decided to grab some chow on the way home.

jhd6z6.jpg

Big Tasty with bacon, 3 piece chicken select and one of those new strawberry lemonade drinks. Tasty drink, but it kept giving me brain freeze for some reason, no matter how slowly I tried to drink it.

Toad in the hole with jersey royals and beans.

Made the batter yesterday so had 24hrs to rest and do its stuff and the sausages were award winning sussex butchers.

Enough for the kids lunch tomorrow of which I'm jealous.

Went to the cinema to see Jurassic World today after visiting my mum in hospital. Decided to grab some chow on the way home.

jhd6z6.jpg

Big Tasty with bacon, 3 piece chicken select and one of those new strawberry lemonade drinks. Tasty drink, but it kept giving me brain freeze for some reason, no matter how slowly I tried to drink it.

Ha ha! I Had that exact problem. It was a nice drink, but it was actually painful to drink. It froze my brain and gave me a massive pain in my back where it was so cold going down.

Should come with a health warning :D

Back
Top Bottom